On Julu Road, old French concession.
Living room open, 1 super big comfy couch, 220cm long, in my newly furnished apt, With everything equipped. 8 mins walk to South Huangpi Road MTR Station, 10min walk to Xintiandi. 2 stops to The Bund, 1 stop to People Square. Perfect city life view.
Hi, please go through below information carefully before booking, I have a busy job, may not be able to answer your questions immediately, I try to list all important information below. Hope it's helpful enough for you to make decision. :) Feel free to contact me if below information are not answering your questions .
What is waiting for you:
- Apt size: 64sqm,
Layout of apartment: 1 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 dinning room, 1 kitchen, 1 balcony (in my apartment, private, connecting bedroom)
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, frying pans, plates/utensils, refrigerator and a selection of herbs and spices to use.
- Bathroom: independent shower room, clean towels.
(No toothbrush provided)
Shampoo, shower gels included
Space for you
- Living room with a nice and comfy sofa, 220cm long, 92cm deep.
The reason I am sharing the living room is because I really enjoy meeting new friends and interesting people from worldwide, I like sharing my love parts in each city. I met many interesting guests in Hongkong, I just want to continue it in my hometown SH. ☺
Key words: downtown, very safe neighborhood, convenient transportation, top and local restaurants within 15 walking distance, super good view, quiet streets with beautiful trees around.
- You can use almost everything in the apt (except host's personal belongings, etc).
- Free Wifi is available in the whole apt.
- TV, you can watch everything you want from the Internet, sorry, youtube is blocked..not by me
- The first floor of this building is the police station…so, I guess it’s safe enough
- Shopping: 5 min walk to Huaihai Road, a lot of real SH local restaurants and food stores there, you can hardly see them on lonely planet(URL HIDDEN) 10 min walk to K11 art shopping mall, apple stores and some other top shopping mall
The Bund: 30min to The Bund, 2 stops by MTR and 10min walking
French concession: my apt is in French concession, you can walk along Julu Road, to enjoy the beautiful and quiet streets, see the traditional villas on Changle Road, Wukang Road, Taicang Road,…etc, they are all super good for strolling or experiencing the traditional part of SH.
Xintiandi: 10min walk, an area with traditional building, bars, restaurants, small theatres, malls…etc
- Food: no need to describe how many different types of food you can find here, as long as you arrive, restaurants are all around you.
- Transportation: convenient to anywhere, it’s the centre of Shanghai
From/To airport: 45min to SHA airport by MTR, 30min by taxi if no traffic ja(URL HIDDEN)1hr and 45min to PVG airport by MTR, 1hr by taxi
To get an better idea about transportation, you can use “JinLu Building” to locate it on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) map.
Come to me any time when you need suggestions on the travelling, shopping and working in Shanghai.
The entire home
Interaction with guests
As long as we both feel comfortable, talking or being quiet, eating out together or exploring SH on your own, just up to you . :)
Nice to meet you on Airbnb, I am Susan. I have met a lot of interesting people through airbnb. It was really fantastic experiences staying in a local house, talking to nice people who really know the place. I hope my place could be part of your best experience in SH too, hope to meet you soon at home.