About this listing
- 120m2 private Loft on 1st floor w/ independant access
- Private bathroom, kitchen & living spaces
- Beautiful artistic propriety w/ 5 acres garden
- Gig landscape swimming pool (shared with our family)
- Private forest & public lake
- Tree house & fire pit
- Heating / AC
- 1 queen bed + 1 queen tatami bed + 1 double bed
- 15% discount on our beauty spa treatments if you book on (URL HIDDEN)
- 7km from versailles & 20km from Paris
We are very happy to welcome you in our home :)
My name is Barbara, and this is my parents' propriety (Odile and Eric). They live there with my three siblings (Brian 19, Kristopher 17, Erika 26), Samuel (Erika's boyfriend). There is also Maria & Mihai (who help keep the house safe and clean), and who are the ones that will be able to help if you need something.
My parents are passionate about art and beauty, and I believe you will feel it during your stay in our house :)
The space we are renting on Airbnb is my private apartment, a 120 square meter Loft, fully equipped, with an independant entrance.
This is where I stay when I visit my family. I've been living in Montreal for the past 10 years now, so I don't spend much time in this Loft. That is why we decided to rent it on Airbnb, instead of keeping it empty.
It is confortable and welcoming, and our propriety is amazing. Lots of art pieces, a swimming pool, an access to the forest with a public lake, and a fire pit.
We wanted to share it with others... So we are very happy to welcome you!
DESCRIPTION OF THE LOFT
The Loft should have all the things you need for your stay. But if you feel you are missing something, you can ask Maria/Mihai.
Maria/Mihai has been working at our house for the past couple years. They are from Romania, and you'll see that even if they don't speak very well french, they are the most adorable people.
They are the people in charge of cleaning and keeping the house safe and comfortable for everyone. So they are the one to ask for anything during your stay :)
The loft is your private space, with an independant area.
It is yours during your stay.
- You can control the heating and Air Conditioning
- Wifi included but note that it is not very efficient. Our home is more for people who want to relax and enjoy the outdoors. Not for people coming to work on the computer.
*Unfortunately, our loft and garden is not secured for kids. So we don't accept children under the age of 12 years old.
Our kitchen is not made to do heavy cooking. It is small so it's more for convenience.
- Small fridge
- 1 hot stove round
- 1 water boiler
- 1 Nespresso machine
- 1 microwave
- 4 large plates
- 4 soup plates
- 4 small plates
- 4 mugs and bowls
- 4 water glasses
- 4 wine glasses
- 4 sets of utensils
- 1 saucepan
- 1 frying pan
- cooking oil
- salt and peper
- some spices
- instant coffee
- tea bags
*Something missing ? Let us know :)
- Hair dryer
We have a bathroom kit for your use (FREE) that includes:
- Shower gel
- Towels and robes
If you like the towels or robes, we sell them as well in our store. The prices are : Robe (90€), large towel (21,20€), medium towel (11,70€), small towel (4,20€)
We also have an emergency kit in which you can purchase articles such as: razors, tooth brushes, combs, mousse, ear plugs etc.
The price is 2€ per article. Just ask Mihai/Maria and they’ll be able to help you with that!
Beautiful tree desk
We have maps of Versailles and Paris available for you
Round queen designer bed
Tons of space to put your personal belongings
***OTHER BEDS AVAILABLE***
1 Comfortable sofa bed in the living room (twin xl size - good for 1 adult or 2 kids).
1 Tatami type beds (queen size)
IMPORTANT GENERAL INFORMATION
* The pool is not heated
* The pool is ONLY for adults
* The pool is closed from October 1st to May 15th.
*Please note that the rest of the house is used by our family. And under the Loft, on the ground floor, there are people working during week days. So we ask you to be respectful and not be too noisy.
We have only two restricted areas:
1) The main house, which isn't open to guests, because my family lives there.
2) The back garden, which is for our personal use.
***If you have any questions or you are not sure what's accessible for your or not, please make sure to ask Alfredo who is here to help you at any time :)
1) You have access to all the front outdoor areas, which is where the swimming pool is situated.
2) The top parking as well is accessible for your use.
3) In the back garden, you have access to the following only: fire pit, access to the forest, and tree house (if it isn't rented). But remember that all the chilling areas are restricted to our personal use only.
***Please note that to have access to your loft, you have to go up the stairs. So if you have trouble climbing up stairs, this isn't an ideal rental for you.
This propriety isn't ideal for people with mobility issues, and children.
*** This property isn't ideal if you do not like animals.
We have 2 dogs and 4 cats around the propriety.
NOTE that they DON'T have access to the Loft. So if you have any allergies there shouldn't be a problem.
We accept long term rentals (price per month) for 2 people maximum.
Low season monthly rent(October to June) = 1600 euros
High season monthly rent (July to September) = 2300 euros
Includes: everything that is announced in the Airbnb add
+ 1 basket of laundry washed by us
+ 1 cleaning of the loft, every other week (includes change of beddings and towels)
+ Access to the gym
We only accept small/private events such as engagement proposals, bridal showers, baptisms.
In the case of an event, the rental fee goes :
+ Regular 6 persons rental fee for 2 nights
+ 40 euros per guest
+ 200 euros for a security person present during the event
+ 1000 euros safety deposit (will be returned to you after the rental if everything is in mint condition).
*** NO SWIMMING allowed.
The 10 rules of "Super guest"!
1. This is a NON SMOKING apartment.
2. NO DRUGS, no parties / events.
3. No other guests than those who made the reservation can stay in the apartment.
4. If you break anything, let us know as soon as possible please. We will need to replace it for the next guests.
5. Our family lives in the main house, so please respect our privacy and the restricted areas.
Also, this Loft is my living space when I visit my family, so please respect my personal belongings. Don’t open drawers that aren't available for your use, or use things that aren’t yours (clothes, shoes...). Note that ALL belongings in the house are registered at our insurance company, and that an inventory and photos of the apartment are taken before and after each rental, for security purposes.
6. If you lose your key set, there is a 10 euros fee
7. The use of the swimming pool is at your own risks. Make sure that no kids is on his own around or in the pool.
8. The apartment must be returned in the same condition as when you arrived.
9. In case of any emergency, please contact us immediately, we're here to help!
10. And above all ... Enjoy your stay! :)
***HOTEL DE BEAUTÉ***
(beauty center in Versailles)
***15% OFF all treatments for our airbnb guests***
My family just opened an incredible Beauty Center in Versailles !
A magnificent contemporary esthetics center, where you can get the following services: hairdressing, nails corner, massages, make-up, waxing, and performance health beauty (radiofrequency, lypocavitation...).
You can see all the pictures and prices in our photos, and on our website/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) @hoteldebeaute
As our Airbnb guests, you get a 15% off all services !
AND we offer to drive you to our beauty center for free :)
L'Hôtel de Beauté It is situated at 1 minute walk from the famous Castle of Versailles, since the building was built by the king Louis XIV as his Tax House in the 17th century.
It is also 1 minute walk from the Train Station Versailles Rive-Gauche (that goes directly to Paris).
If you just want to take a seek peak at the place, please come by say hello ! :) We'll be happy to show you around !
Other things to note
***PLEASE NOTE that we ONLY accept bookings from Airbnb guests who's Airbnb profiles are genuine and informative. Also, who have validated all their ID on the Airbnb platform. And finally, we only accept guests that have at least one comment on their profile. We ave had bad experiences in the past with new guests who unfortunately didn't respect our home like their own. We only want to share our house with authentic, nice and respectful people. Thank you for your understanding***
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 43 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Je m'appelle Barbara, je suis française d'origine et je vis à Montréal depuis 8 ans!
Je suis gérante d'artiste et musicienne. Mes autres passions : l'art contemporain, la cuisine et les voyages :)
Je vis avec mon amoureux Pierre-Alexandre qui est québécois et musicien aussi.
Nous avons plusieurs espaces sur Airbnb :
1) Notre appartement à Montréal (que nous louons au complet quand nous sommes absents)
2) Une chambre privée dans notre appartement à Montréal (quand nous sommes présents mais que nous sommes disponibles à recevoir des locataires)
3) Un Loft à côté de Paris, au sein d'un domaine grand artistique (maison de mes parents) avec piscine.
J'espère que nos espaces de vie vous inspireront autant qu'ils nous inspirent :)
My name is Barbara, I am french but I have been living in Montreal for 8 years now! I am an artist manager and a musician. My other passions : contemporary art, cooking and traveling :)
I live with my boyfriend Pierre-Alexandre who is from quebec and also a musician!
1) Our apartment in Montreal (that we rent out when we are out of town)
2) A private room in our apartment in Montreal (when we are actually in montreal but we are open to hosting guests)
3) A Loft near Paris, in a beautiful artistic domain (my parents's house) with a swimming pool.
We hope that our living spaces will inspire you as much as they inspire us :)