About this listing
Welcome to "The Flamingo," the latest property in our portfolio of uniquely-decorated homes. We've gone to great lengths to curate a fun away-from-home experience for you. You'll find the house to be filled appropriately with quirky artwork, vintage furniture, and one-of-a-kind rugs to pull together the look and feel. The Flamingo is located in a quiet pocket of up and coming East Nashville - close to all the best sights, but tucked enough away a for peaceful stay.
We've designed The Flamingo as an eclectic escape, with rattan & bamboo elements of Palm Beach, Swedish midcentury, tooled leather of Mexican modernism, and some unexpected and delightful original art.
The three bedrooms (2 down/1 up) flow easily to a shared bathroom, and open kitchen with breakfast bar makes for easy coffee and morning rituals. The kitchen is stocked with everything you'd need to make a simple meal, and we encourage that!
Additionally, there are a couple of lovely outdoor areas to get some fresh air: help yourself to coffee or a chat out in the breezeway or an evening around the fire pit in the backyard (please let us know in advance if you intend to use it, so we can stock firewood).
The whole house is yours to roam: enjoy your coffee at the stainless kitchen breakfast bar or out in the breezeway, gather with friends and a beverage in the cozy living room, or make a meal in the cozy and simply-stocked kitchen (microwave, coffee maker + a french press).
On cooler Fall nights, the fire pit out back is also inviting and you're welcome to use it (please let us know in advance if you intend to use it, so we can stock firewood)!
Interaction with guests
I'll send a text with all your check-in information by the morning of your arrival, then I'll just be a text or phone call away, should you need me - and I'm always good for a restaurant or local bar recommendation!
Other things to note
- If you're interested in doing a photoshoot or hosting small event at the house, please contact us for pricing.
- We've tried to give you great value for your nightly rate; please note that we are a permitted short-term rental property and thus your nightly rate includes hotel tax, sales tax and other fees we pay to operate in Nashville-Davidson Country.
Most important? Make yourself at home and enjoy the experience we've tried to create for our guests.
***No illegal activity of any sort - not even the socially-acceptable sort.***
- In general: please abide by the golden rule. Please respect our neighbors (they're friendly and will likely wave hello) with your volume inside and in outdoor areas.
- Feel free to cook in the kitchen - it's furnished with basic pans, mixing bowls, and knives! Please leave it as you found it.
- Do help yourself to coffee, tea, wine and/or any beverages that we may keep stocked.
- Smoke if you like, but please do so *only* outdoors and clean up after yourself. The breezeway is set up for this purpose.
- We have the house professionally cleaned, but do please make sure your dishes are run in the dishwasher and that everything is in the general place that you found it upon arrival. This helps keep our cleaning fee down.
- Besides that, enjoy! We've put time and energy into making this a beautiful and comfortable place to stay. Please be respectful of the vintage (some of it) furniture and accessories that we've lovingly collected; everything in the house is special to us and we want you to enjoy them.
- Thanks so much and we look forward to hosting you and your group!
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 143 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a songwriter, collector (of art, midcentury furniture and textiles) and entrepreneur. I'm a foodie and a "pretty good" home cook that likes to share meal or glass of wine in community with those I love (including new friends). Life is what you make it.