Located on the site of historic Chubtown - (URL HIDDEN) this rustic century home, circa 1860s, enjoys a beautiful country setting within minutes of the city, restaurants, shopping, etc... Ideal for families, couples or singles. Close to Durham College, UOIT, GM, Mosport, Purple Woods, Golf Courses, Great Blue Heron Casino, Port Perry, Oshawa, Columbus, Brooklin, Darlington, parks, restaurants and dining. Ideal for solo adventurers, couples, business travellers, families and furry friends (pets).
• - House is on spring-fed well water but due to heavy rain season we recommend drinking bottled water which we supply.
• We have two friendly dogs (see listing photos) that are great with people and other dogs — your dog is also welcome to stay with us...presuming he/she is house-trained :)
• We also have 2 ducks and 4 chicken that wander around outside. They are friendly won't get your way.
• Guests have full use of outdoor spaces.
• The lower level 'in-law' apartment/suite is your private area, accessed via common living space. While you are staying with us we only enter the apartment for emergencies, so please let us know if you require additional bed sheets, towels, cutlery, etc...
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
We (Bob and Shelley) are first and foremost parents and grandparents who enjoy a total of 10 children 12 grandchildren. Our home is ideally suited to accommodate a couple or an entire family, including pets. Besides operating our B&B and celebration venue, Shelley teaches kindergarten and we are active in our church and community. Please contact us here and/or look for us on various popular social media sites.