About this listing
Parked in the backyard of a private home, this private 26" RV comes with everything you need for an enjoyable stay. It is located in a quiet neighborhood, close to most attractions in LA.
You will have access to the RV with a private gate access in the alley. You will have access to the RV 24/7 with a lock box.
You will have plenty of street parking available.
Interaction with guests
Both my husband and I will be available for any help throughout your stay.
Please be respectful of the place. Leave it the way you found it when you arrived. It is a family and therefore a quiet neighborhood so no parties.
1. NO SMOKING IN RV PERMITTED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Smoking is allowed outside. Any presence of cigarette smoke in it will result in a full forfeit of deposit. Smoking must take place outside with RV door and windows closed so there is no presence of smoke in it.
2. You must be respectful of the neighbors concerning noise. Noise complaints may result in forfeit of deposit. (Comply with Los Angeles no noise law before 8 am and beyond 10 pm)
3. Additional People (After the 2nd guest) is 15.00 per day per person.
4. NO PETS ALOUD. NO EXCEPTIONS. Presence of pets in the RV will result in a full forfeit of deposit and termination of your stay.
5. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense or false number of occupants will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment and/or deposit and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
6. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do provide cleaning supplies or if you would like maid service during your stay, we can have a cleaner for you to pay extra.
7. THE TRAILER IS SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN 6 AND UP. They need to know how to swim and they must be supervised at all time while using the swimming pool. We won't be liable for any kind of accidents including but not limited to paralyzing, injuries or death. you will use the swimming pool at your own risk. booking with us confirms that you agree to swim at your own risk.
8. RV INSTRUCTIONS AND LITTLE REMINDERS:
-Everytime you use the water, please turn on the water pump. When you are finished, do not forget to turn it off.
-10 min prior taking your shower, you can turn the electric water heater on. Again, when you are finished, do not forget to turn it off.
-When you leave the trailer, please turn off lights and A/C and again, that is a good time to make sure the water heater and the water pump are turned off.
-Do not forget to lock the RV when you leave.
-You can enjoy the swimming pool as much as you want but do it at your own risk. We are not responsible for any kind of accidents that could arise from your personal use of the pool.
Lay Back and Enjoy!!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 80 reviews for other properties.View other reviews