Quail Run Four Seasons Retreat
4000 Sq.Ft Largest & Most Beautiful House on the Mountain
We can accommodate groups of up to 60 guests. 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, game room with a pool table, BBQ, 2 decks,2satellite cable TV, DVD, Wi-Fi internet
Welcome to our Quail Run Four Seasons Retreat! This luxurious two story 4,000 square foot home
4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, a game room with a pool table & a garage
This custom build retreat comes complete with two decks, the main deck is huge with amazing trees and mountain views at night the view of the stars is spectacular! The main deck is equipped with a gas BBQ and its wonderful place to hang out with family and friends; we supply two big folding tables and lots of folding chairs to enjoy spending time outdoors.
The spacious living areas includes a beautiful 23+ foot high ceiling a very large master bedroom with a private master bath, a second master bedroom with a private master bath, two additional guest bedrooms with a shared bathroom to comfortably accommodate four couples or families with children. With top of the line furnishings, a fully equipped kitchen, 2 satellite cable Television with DVD, Wi-Fi internet A game room with a pool table and plenty of living space, you will feel like a guest in a private home rather than a tourist in a rental property. Whether you want to relax under the stars on one of the decks, curl up next to one of the fireplaces with a good book or a glass of wine, try the porch swing, this house has everything you need for a perfect California mountain vacation.
See the large photo gallery below to appreciate its full beauty.
On all bookings we have to charge additional 9% tax (sorry its out of our hands)
Cleaning fee for up to 12 guests is $150
For large groups above 12 guests the cleaning fee is $300
Pet fee - $30 per pet per night (depends on size. We don't approve large pets because we have nice furniture and want to keep it the same way for our guests enjoyment)
You will need to bring with you:
1.bed sheets, pillow cases, blankets & towels
2. If your party is larger then 8 guests please bring with you:
Air beds / mattress or sleeping bags,
We have beds, pillows & comforters to accommodate 8 guests
3. There will be a limited supply of: toilet paper and trash bags
Please bring with you supplies or you can buy at our local store
Interaction with guests
You can call, text, email me
Other things to note
**Guests need to bring their own Linens & Towels
We provide pillows & comforters for 4 beds
**The outdoor BBQ is being cleaned every 2 months.
If you would like to have it cleaned especially for you, Let us know & we will be happy to accommodate it. there is a $30 fee
Short Term Rental Agreement
The property is located in a national forest (Los Padres National Forest) which means:
NO OPEN FLAME FIRE, NO BOND FIRE, NO FIRE WORKS, NO CHARCOAL
NO LOUD PARTIES, LOUD NOISE, LOUD MUSIC
IF THERE IS SNOW DO NOT PARK ON THE ROAD, ALL CARS MUST PARK INSIDE THE DRIVEWAY OR PARKED AT THE VILLAGE CENTER PARKING LOT (The city need to clear the snow from the road)
YES THERE IS PATROL ENFORCEMENT
If we will get complains we will need to evict you and If we will get a fine YOU will need to pay it
THE GARAGE IS NOT A PART OF THE SHORT TERM LEASE AND IT IS LOCKED
This Rental Agreement and Contract (the “Agreement”) is a legally binding
agreement made and entered into as of the Reservation Date written below by
and between the undersigned person(s) or company (the “Guest”) and the
undersigned owner, manager or agent (“Rental Agent”), pursuant to which the
Guest has agreed to rent the residence described below (the “Property”), for the
duration of the Rental Term for the Total Rental Fee and other good and valuable
consideration as described herein.
Guest agrees that no more than the number of guests reserved in the reservation shall be permitted on the
Property at any time during the Rental Term, all of whom shall comply with the
conditions and restrictions imposed upon Guest under this Agreement.
CONDITION AND USE OF PROPERTY
The Property is provided in “as is” condition. Rental Agent shall use its best
efforts to ensure the operation of all amenities in the Property, such as internet
access, satellite or cable TV access or hot tubs, fireplaces as applicable. Rental
Agent shall not be held responsible for such items failure to work, but will make
every effort to correct any issues as reported as quickly as possible. Guest
acknowledges that use of amenities such as hot tubs, pools, spas, fireplaces,
decks, and the like may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks if
improperly used, particularly with regard to children and such use is at the
Guest’s own risk.
Guest shall use the Property for residential purposes only and in a careful
manner to prevent any damage or loss to the Property and keep the Property in
clean and sanitary condition at all times. Guest and any additional permitted
guests shall refrain from loud noise and shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or
inconvenience neighbors, nor shall Guest use the Property for any immoral,
offensive or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law, association rules or
ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the Property.
If Guest should fail to comply with the conditions and obligations of this
Agreement, Guest shall surrender the Property, remove all Guest’s property and
belongings and leave the Property in good order and free of damage. No refund
of any portion of the Total Rental Fee shall be made and if any legal action is
necessary, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement from the other
party for all costs incurred.
ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLEASE
Guest shall not assign or sublease the Property or permit the use of any portion
of the Property by other persons who are not family members or guests of the
Guest and included within the number of and as permitted occupants under this
RISK OF LOSS AND INDEMNIFICATION
Guest agrees that all personal property, furnishings, personal affects and other
items brought into the Property by Guest or their permitted guests and visitors
shall be at the sole risk of Guest with regard to any theft, damage, destruction or
other loss and Rental Agent shall not be responsible or liable for any reason
Guest hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Rental
Agent and their agents, owners, successors, employees and contractors from
and against any costs, damages, liabilities, claims, legal fees and other actions
for any damages, costs, attorneys fees incurred by Guest, permitted guests,
visitors or agents, representatives or successors of Guest due to any claims
relating to destruction of property or injury to persons or loss of life sustained by
Guest or family and visitors of Guest in or about the Property and Guest
expressly agrees to save and hold Rental Agent harmless in all such cases.
Guest hereby waives and releases any claims against Rental Agent, the Property
owner and their successors, assigns, employees or representatives, officially or
otherwise, for any injuries or death that may be sustained by Guest on or near or
adjacent to the Property, including any common facilities, activities or amenities.
Guest agrees to use any such facilities or amenities entirely at the Guest’s own
initiative, risk and responsibility.
ENTRY AND INSPECTION
Rental Agent reserves the right to enter the Property at reasonable times and
with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the Property or
showing the Property to prospective purchasers, renters or other authorized
persons. If Rental Agent has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to
any person or property, Rental Agent may enter the Property without advance
UNAVAILABILITY OF PROPERTY
In the event the Property is not available for use during the Rental Term due to
reasons, events or circumstances beyond the control of Rental Agent, Rental
Agent will apply due diligence and good faith efforts to locate a replacement
property that equals or exceeds the Property with respect to occupancy capacity,
location and value that meets the reasonable satisfaction of the Guest. If such
replacement property cannot be found and made available, Rental Agent shall
immediately return all payments made by the Guest, whereupon this Agreement
shall be terminated and Guest and Rental Agent shall have no further obligations
or liabilities in any manner pertaining to this Agreement.
ADDITIONAL TERMS TO THE RENAL AGREEMENT
In addition to the standard terms included herein, Guest acknowledges and
agrees that the following additional terms and conditions apply to the Guest’s
rental of the Property:
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties with regard to
the rental of the Property, and any changes, amendments or modifications hereof
shall be void unless the same are in writing and signed by both the Guest and
the Rental Agent. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the
Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The words “Rental Agent” and “Guest” shall
include their respective heirs, successors, representatives. The waiver or failure
to enforce any breach or provision of this Agreement shall not be considered a
waver of that or any other provision in any subsequent breach thereof. If any
provision herein is held invalid, the remainder of the Agreement shall not be
affected. Any notice required to be given under this Agreement shall be in writing
and sent to the contact information included herein. This Agreement may be
signed in one or more counterparts, each of which is an original, but taken
together constitute one in the same instrument. Execution of a digital signature
shall be deemed a valid signature.
This is a Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) for the House at Quail Run, Pine Mountain Club, California (The “House”)
The Agreement is made by and between, Anna Vishnevsky (“Homeowner”) and a Traveler (“Traveler”).
When accepted by the Traveler, This agreement will be a legally binding agreement between us.
The parties hereby agree as follows:
1. OCCUPANTS: Traveler is an adult and the other occupants of The House at Quail Run, during the entire Travel Dates period, will be Traveler’s family members and friends (“People”). The maximum number of People sleeping or staying in the house at any given time will be as described in the reservation confirmation. Penalty for Additional guest who are not confirmed originally at time of reservation is $75 per person per night or day.
2. SMOKING: The House at Quail Run is a NON SMOKING property. Any violation will result in the need to clean carpets and paint interior walls at Traveler’s additional expense above and beyond the forfeited Damage Deposit.
3. SECURITY, Damages & DAMAGE DEPOSIT: Traveler is liable for all replacements and repairs that are outside of what is considered normal wear including but not limited to additional cleaning expense caused by smoking, pets and any other causes not specifically mentioned.
4. CANCELLATIONS: Notice of cancellation must be received in writing or email. If you cancel 30 days or more prior to the start of the reservation dates, your deposit will be returned to you minus any fees that are imposed on us due to the cancellation - if any. If you cancel less than 30 days you need to pay the full rental fee in full.
5. CHECK IN / CHECK OUT TIME: Check in is at 3:00 PM, check out time is at 11 AM
6. CLEANING: The House at Quail Run will have been inspected and cleaned prior to your arrival. Upon departure please take your trash to the Pine Mountain Club Trash Ctr located at 2524 Beechwood Way, Pine Mountain Club, CA (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) min driving). Your cleaning fee covers a full normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your vacation up until the last minute. You are not required to clean before you leave, but you are required to leave The House at Quail Run in the same general condition you received it in, by making sure dishes are done and put away, furniture is located where it was originally located, the home is generally picked up and you took your trash to the collection ctr . You the traveler will be responsible for any additional cleaning expenses due to services required beyond a normal cleaning.
7. TELEPHONES & INTERNET: The phone in The House at Quail Run is not limited to local calls. High speed internet access is provided. Please be aware that most cell phones do not work in Pine Mountain Club
8. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The House at Quail Run is fully furnished, including: dishes, glasses, silverware, kitchen utensils, television, DVD player, CD player, outdoor furniture and BBQ. There will be a limited supply of toilet paper, and cleaning supplies, We provide pillows & comforters. Guests need to provide their own bed linens, blankets & towels.
9. SLEEPING CAPACITY: The House at Quail Run sleeps 8 people in beds. There are 4 bedrooms. The Master Bedroom has a king sized bed and has a private bathroom with sink, toilet, and bathtub/shower. The 2nd bedroom has a king sized bed and has a shared bathroom (sink, toilet, and bathtub/shower) with bedroom 3. The 3rd bedroom, also upstairs, has a queen sized bed. The 4Th bedroom downstairs has a king sized bed and has a private bathroom with sink, toilet, and shower. You may bring sleeping bags for additional guests who will find plenty of floor space in the living room.
10. PARKING: The House at Quail Run is limited to accommodating 5 cars in the driveway the garage is off limit. IN WINTER MONTHS YOU MUST BE PREPARED WITH TIRE CHAINS AND A CAR WHICH IS PREPARED FOR SUB FREEZING TEMPERATURES.
11. DISTURBANCES: The House at Quail Run is located in a quiet mountain community. We ask our vacation guests to be respectful of our neighbors and neighborhood.
12. LIABILITY: Traveler, their family, guests and occupants agree to hold harmless Owners from any and all claims, liabilities and damages arising out of, or related to the use of The House at Quail Run by Traveler, Traveler’s family, guests, invitees, and occupants using The House at Quail Run with Traveler. Owner shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or any claim to Traveler’s, Traveler’s family’s, guests’, invitees’, and occupants of the property property.
13. Renter Traveler (guest) will be responsible for all damages & costs Including but not limited to legal, attorney & recovery fees
Further more Traveler agrees to pay owner any additional funds that the insurance or damage deposit doesn't cover even for items or damages that they don't cover in the insurance policy
14. No cigarette buds will be littered on the property, penalty for each cigarette bud found is $10
15. Owner will have access to the property at any given time to inspect the property or guests
16. Owner is not responsible for any forgotten items, damage or theft of items or vehicles
Super Strict 30
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 30 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.