Need a quick getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city? This is just the spot for you. Clean, beautiful, modern, cozy and located in Tagaytay's prime spot, this studio unit at SMDC Wind Residences is perfect for individuals, couples, friends or families looking to unwind, relax and breathe in some fresh air.
UPDATE: We now have Wifi! :)
Wind Residences is located in Tagaytay's prime spot, providing easy access to known tourist destinations and establishments, whilst at the same time providing the perfect setting to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Available in the unit:
• 1 full double bed with mattress & 1 sofa bed (accommodating up to 4 adults)
• cable TV (Cignal)
• Wifi with PLDT landline
• air-conditioning unit
• heated shower
• 3-seater dining table and chairs
• working kitchen with electric stove, refrigerator, rice cooker, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, cooking (pots and pans) and dinner ware (plates, cups and saucers, glasses, wine glasses, utensils)
Guests are allowed in the common areas, the garden/lawn, jogging paths, playground, recreational area and the clubhouse. However, permit is required and with fees if guests want to access the tennis, basketball and badminton courts, swimming pools and function rooms. (Sorry, SMDC rules)
Below are the building administration office's rates:
(subject to change without prior notice)
(Clubhouse Operating Hours: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM)
• Swimming Pool (max. 6 guests at a time):
Regular days: PHP150/guest/day, Holidays: PHP300/guest/day
• Basketball Court: PHP50/guest
• Tennis Court: PHP50/guest
• Function Rooms: PHP6,000/function room
• Pay Parking fronting the Clubhouse (approximately 200 meters or 5 minute walk to/from Tower 2):
- PHP 30 for 1st 4 hours + PHP 10/hour per succeeding hour (or a fraction of an hour)
- PHP 100 overnight parking
- PHP 150 overnight parking with re-entry
Pay Parking fronting the Commercial Area:
- PHP 40 for the 1st 4 hours + PHP 20/hour per succeeding hour (or a fraction of an hour)
Interaction with guests
I am currently away on holiday but rest-assured that my well-trained staff will be there to assist you on my behalf. Shirly is responsible, prompt and professional.
Other things to note
Please bring valid IDs for me to verify and use to be able to check you in at the reception.
- Strictly maximum of 4 guests are allowed in the unit. Additional guests must pay Php1,000/head.
- Complete names of the guests are required before check-in in order to prepare necessary paperwork ahead of time
- Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere in the unit including the hallways. Violators will be fined with PHP 1,000.00.
- A non-interest bearing security deposit of PHP 1,000.00 must be made upon check-in in case something in the unit gets damaged. Actual cost of the damage will be reassessed upon check-out. If the unit is in good condition, the security deposit will be returned in full.
- Guests will be charged PHP 2,000.00 for lost keys.
- Please turn off all lights, air conditioning unit, and other appliances when not inside the unit.
- Please keep the noise level down so as not to disturb the other tenants.
- Check-in is at 2pm, Check-out is at 12nn.
- Late check-in will be charged PHP 300 for the safety of our staff.
- Please keep the unit locked at all times. We will not be held liable for any valuables lost inside the unit.
My name is Reby, a Filipino citizen (on paper) but a citizen of the world (by heart). I love to travel and meet new people and learn about different cultures. I believe that when traveling, one must truly get involved and enrich oneself into "local" life, hence why I love Airbnb (what's cooler than pretending to live in a new country and being totes local?) and Couchsurfing (cultural exchange!).
I look forward to meeting you and hope I can help you have a pleasant stay in the Philippines!
Peace, Love and Lipgloss,