Beautiful Aris Chalet perched over Alpha Lake and looking out at Whistler Mountain where every room enjoys a spectacular view. Short walk to the lake, shops, parks, Whistler Valley trail. 4 minute drive to Creekside Gondola and ski access, 7 minute drive to Whistler Village.
Home has been fully renovated with high end furnishings and is perfect for large groups, business travelers, as well as families with children.
This home is truly a dream and must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Travel down rustic Old Gravel Road... appreciate the majestic trees, natural stone, and flowing river. As you pull up to the chalet, look towards the right and marvel at the stunning view of Whistler Mountain and Alpha Lake below. Welcome to paradise where you are now one with nature.
Our chalet features west coast classic materials with modern sophistication both on the exterior and interior. Cedar siding with quality craftsmanship, luxurious vertical grain fir corners, natural stone surround the property.
As you enter the front door, the first thing you will notice directly in front of you through the the large floor to ceiling windows is Whistler mountain - standing spectacularly in the sky.
In terms of the space inside the home, it's a two level chalet, with a open layout that feels spacious yet cozy.
* Mudroom with custom mill-work closet with ample coat hangers and drawers, powder room with floating cabinetry and fixtures
* Office space with work desk overlooking large window and Alpha Lake...offering tranquility and inspiration as you work - perfect for those remote workers looking to work from home.
* Living Room with tasteful furnishing thoughtfully, including Russian Oak Coffee table, natural stone fireplace, TV, and surround sound speakers
* Flooring throughout main floor is European White Oak hardwood floors.
* Kitchen with custom mill-work cabinetry, Wolf and Sub-zero appliances
* Dining Room with large Russian Oak dining table perfect for large family dinners
* Bar Area with beverage and wine fridge
* Stairs heading up to cozy loft... when you wake up in the morning you will look out at Alpha Lake and you will ask, "am I dreaming?!"
* Large 330 square feet patio off the living room perfect for lounging and entertaining. Frame-less glass railings that offer security for children however do not compromise the spectacular view. Patio is great for enjoyment both during the day and well lit for evening relaxation.
* 3 spacious bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and Media/Theater Room. Everyroom enjoys the spectacular view!
* Master Bedroom: Plush carpet, Queen Bed (Sleeps 2), extensive custom cabinetry and closet...door access to exterior side of property.
* Bedroom 2: Plush carpet, Queen Bed (Sleeps 2), spacious closet...patio door leads to spacious deck that is shared with Bedroom 3, cozy patio furniture
* Bedroom 3: Plush carpet, Double Bunk Bed (Sleeps 4 - two on each bed), spacious closet...patio door leads to spacious deck that is shared with Bedroom 2, cozy patio furniture
* Media / Theater Room with plush ultra cozy sectional sofa that is perfect for watching movies or sports on the media screen. Sofa also has a comfortable queen sofa bed that sleeps two.
* Access to hot tub and side yard off the Media Room. Hot tub comfortably fits 6, can squeeze an extra two if you don't mind being up close and personal with your fellow hot tubbin' participants ;)
Interaction with guests
In an effort offer you a peace of mind... we will be available via phone call, text, or email during your stay to answer any questions you may have and to give you any insight that can make your trip that much comfortable and enjoyable.
Other things to note
* The chalet has home automation features... August Smart Lock security system, heated floors, Sonos surround sound audio system throughout.
- As we have put our heart and soul into our home, we respectfully request and pray (!) that you treat our home with the utmost of care. Please! Related to this:
- Check- in at 3 pm
- No smoking inside
- No extra guests
- No liquids in the bedrooms (plenty of space throughout in living/dining/lounge/exterior patio areas to enjoy a glass of wine :) . It would break our hearts to come back to our chalet and see whine stains that are difficult to get out :(
- Please use the coasters on the table and counter top surfaces so the drinks don't leave stain/circles on the surface.
- If something is spilled, please quickly and thoughtfully wipe the spill (cleaning supplies underneath the kitchen sink!)
- Before leaving the chalet, please turn off the lighting for energy efficiency.
- This is a private home facing the beautiful Alpha Lake and Whistler Mountains. This home is newly renovated with brand new furnishings. We love this home and hope that you will also.
I love to travel and see new thing. I am very respectful of the spaces I am in. I am a very peaceful person that loves my family. I can not live without my cell phone, family, peace of mind, good food and laughter.