This cute, quaint house, steps away from public white sand beaches, interesting shops, and excellent restaurants, is in a quiet, safe neighborhood.
A quiet getaway or nonstop family fun! Pets are welcome! Close to lots of fun local destinations!
RENTAL AGREEMENT and HOUSE RULES
“Tenants” below include the registered individual and any guests of the registered individual who has registered with an online service such as Airbnb, or Cbad Vacation Rental. Any registered party with a confirmed reservation that was made on line, by telephone, or by email is subject to the agreement below by registering, paying and taking possession of the property.
“Owner” or “Landlord” below is Hui Hanahou LLC or its agents, such as members, rental agents, maintenance personnel, or cleaning teams as may apply.
1. The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of the confirmed reservation and the term of this agreement.
2. There is no landline in the house. Tenants should have mobile phones in order to have access to 911.
3. Cleaning services are offered by the Landlord and paid by the Tenants with their rental fees, and these services include:
¥dusting and mopping,
¥preparation for new renters.
The Tenants shall leave the premises in a good, clean, and orderly condition:
a)Furniture that is moved should be replaced to the position it was in when the Tenants entered.
b)Items belonging to the Tenants should not be left on the premises (including beverage and food containers, packaging, cooking supplies, all of which should be disposed of properly when checking out).
c)The Tenants shall use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. There will be no use, buying, selling of illegal drugs, harboring of fugitives, or any actions contrary to State, local, and municipal laws and statutes.
d)Instructions and house rules delivered or posted during stay are a part of this agreement.
Tenants shall pay for maintenance services and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition.
The Tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services and/or repairs from the security deposit prior to refund if Tenants cause damage to the premises or its grounds, to its furnishings, or if Tenants disregard the terms of this agreement and cause complaint or action against the Owner or Landlord with their behavior.
4. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins located by the garage or by the curb during their stay. Trash and recyclables are collected on Mondays, midday. The containers will be taken to the curb Sunday midday. If renters are on the premises late on Monday, containers should be returned to their spot by the garage.
Trash must be contained and covered at all times. Bins should not be filled to overflowing with any food or organic garbage. There is a container specifically for organic waste which should be used.
5. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
6. Only pets which have been included in the terms of the reservation can be on the premises at any time. Any other pets, visiting or not declared in the reservation, will result in deductions from the security deposit if detected by neighbors, if they result in complaints or cause any additional cleaning or repairs.
7. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
8. The Tenants shall have no more than 8 (eight) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
9. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized and courteous manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding residents. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances that will interrupt or degrade the reasonable peaceful enjoyment by surrounding residents. Creating a disturbance of this nature can be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises, at the Landlord’s discretion and without rent reimbursement. Quiet hours start at 10 PM, and outdoor noise must be kept to a minimum at all times. The property is under permit of and regulated by Carlsbad City ordinance. Any disturbance reported by surrounding residents must be acknowledged by the Landlord and reported to the Tenant within 45 minutes of the initial call. Tenants may report disturbances they experience created by surrounding residents in the same manner to the Landlord, knowing they are protected by the same ordinance, in the same manner, during the term of this agreement.
10. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home, at least 25 feet from the house or garage.
11. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap; other consumables are to be purchased by the Tenant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. Any consumables left by Tenants will be disposed of, never left for future Tenants.
12. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
13. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
14. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
15. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
16. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work, family emergencies or unreasonable expectations which were covered in the online listing description.
17. It is the Tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming, using body boards, or general behavior at the beach and in the ocean. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising children or teenagers at all times. Tenant is hereby notified that the beach and ocean waves can be dangerous and Tenant accepts fully the risks involved.
18. Firearms and or fireworks shall not be allowed on the premises at any time.
19. Tenant agrees not to access the owner’s storage areas in the garage and hallway, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies, tools, and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
20. Tenant is advised that the property contains a gas stove and cook top, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
21. The property has a fire extinguisher in the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the Tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
22. The property has smoke alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
23. Tenant is advised that there is no carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
24. Tenants shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
25. Valuable items left behind by Tenant will be held for the Tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be responsible or liable for reimbursement with regard to the condition of said items.
26. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
27. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.