This beautiful duplex apartment is located on top of a historic warehouse with a private rooftop terrace. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers and families with kids. Our place is close to Scheepvaartmuseum, Waterlooplein, Museum Het Rembrandthuis, Roest and many more highlights.
The space is open, quite and private. The living room is cozy, with a sitting area and a corner for kids to play. The kitchen is perfect for both cooking and having dinner. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms with great city views.
Guests have access to the full apartment and the private terrace.
Interaction with guests
We are always available for questions, 24/7. Check-in and check-out will be handled through an agent.
Other things to note
This is a duplex apartment with stairs to the bathroom with whirlpool, shower and second toilet. The 3 bedrooms have space for maximum 4 adults and two baby's.
Most important rule is to relax and respect the house and environment. We are a family who lives here, and our neighbors are important to us as well.
- Keep the noise down inside the apartment and outside at the terrace, after 10PM music should be turned to low volume.
- No smoking inside the house please. Only outside en throw your sigarettes in the ashtray (not down!)
- Don't throw objects off the terrace.
- Put garbage in bags outside on the private terrace.
- Do not invite guests in to the building or the apartment.
- When something is broken (like equipment) or not working please inform our host. They will fix it.
- lock all of the doors and windows before leaving the house.
Enjoy! Have a good time.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I'm Vikenti and together with my wife Mara and son Liev we live in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. I work in the Information services & publishing industry and am doing part-time my MBA, my wife is a professor at the Amsterdam community college. We travel a lot and love AirBnB; the experience of feeling home away is so nice, we use this website pretty often. If you want to know more about me, please send me a message! Cheers. Vikenti