Being situated in a 19th-century stone house by the sea and near the breathtaking medieval town of Kotor, our comfortable and renovated roof apartment brings the freshness of Mediterranean culture. It' s only accessible by separate staircase and highly recommended for young people and everyone who feels that way.
Being situated in a 19th-century stone house by the sea and near the breathtaking medieval town of Kotor, our comfortable and renovated roof apartment brings the freshness of Mediterranean culture.
If you are looking for a nice and cozy place situated in a traditional but authentic setting, our mansard apartment is a perfect choice to spend your summer holiday! It is placed in the attic of our old house, that became a popular Boka bay location, due to the restaurant with a Mediterranean cousin and a nice and quite caffe bar on the ground floor. Two restaurant's terraces with stunning sea view are the perfect place to start your day.
Apart from being only few steps away from the sea, you will also enjoy the stunning sea-view from the apartment' s only accessible by separate staircase and highly recommended for young people and everyone who feels that way :)
Other things to note
City of Kotor charges administrative service 1€ per person for a white card (needed when exiting the country) and 0.80€ per person/per night for a city residence tax. Children under 12 years of age don't pay the residence city tax (only 1€ for the white card) , and the resident tax is reduced by 50% for persons 12 to 18 years of age. If you need any help with registering and paying these taxes, I can help you with that.
To ensure a pleasant stay in Mansard Apartment Dobrota and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the following house rules.
1-Accommodation is available from 14.00 o'clock on the arrival day until 11.00 o'clock on the departure day.
2. The accommodation cleaning is done at each guests' shift by the host . If the guest requires accommodation cleaning during their stay, then this can be organized at an extra cost of 20 Euros.
3. The host has no right without the guest permission to enter the facility, or to use the guest's personal property. The host may enter the house without the presence of guests only in cases when there is a reasonable suspicion that the premises or the guest are in danger, or when there is a reasonable suspicion of a gross violation of the house rules.
4. The host is at guest disposal during the guest stay for any information or help.
5. Guests need to take care of their personal belongings and values. The host disclaims liability for any loss of values or guest's personal belongings, but will do their best to protect and warn the guest about possible dangers.
6. Smoking is prohibited in sleeping rooms. We recommend smoking on the terraces and the house exterior. Smokers are not allowed to throw cigarette butts around the house, yard or outside and should take all security measures in the prevention of fire and for their own personal security.
7. It is not allowed to bring flammable and explosive items as well as items with a strong or unpleasant smell. It is not permitted to bring electricity consumers in the house for which the guest has not received the consent of the host. Consumption of electricity, included in the price, does not include uncommon additional appliances that use electricity, and will be found for every consumer in the facility to charge additional costs in proportion to electricity consumption, whether it is used or not.
8. The period of night rest is from 23:00 to 7:00 o'clock – it is prohibited to make noise and disturb the peace.
9. The guests are required to keep equipment and general condition of rented facility, special attention should be paid to turning off electrical appliances, closing valves, fire heating device while the guest is not in the house
Thank you, Mansard Apartment Dobrota