Welcome to a new renovated stylish in-law suite in a DC bungalow house (Walk-out basement) with a free private parking. Just 3 blocks to Rhode Island Metro (two stops from Union Station), Capital Hill and Smithsonian Museums, restaurants, Giant grocery store. 10 minute drive to Capital Hill, and other major tourist attractions. Very responsive and caring hosts. *Stay one week or more will receive a special discount automatically*
You will have the whole cozy 550 square feet basement apartment alone which come with:
+ 2 bedrooms, each bedroom has a queen size bed and a closet.
+ A living room/dinning room has a 3 people seating couch, 45-inche flat smart TV with cable (Cinemax, showtime and other many channels). The TV also has Netflix, YouTube and many more app. a dinning table for 4 people.
+ A kitchen has a fridge, electric stove, microwave, toaster, a smart k-cup coffee machine, pots and pans and basic dish ware (sorry there is no oven).
+ A full bathroom with standing rain shower.
+ Plenty of clean and fresh towels, linens, shampoo, conditioner, soap
+ Hair dryer
+ A laundry room is in utility room
- Check in after 5pm/ Check out before noon
- The entrance to the suite is on the side of the house with blue color door the keyless door lock. The combo code will be released in the house manual after booking. Your space is completely private.
+ Metro accessible - just 2 blocks or 5 minutes walk to Red line - Rhode island Ave redline Metro Station (two stops away from Union Station and Capital Hill)
+ Free parking on the driveway in front of the blue door.
+ This listing is self check in. We will not be meeting you at check in but please do call if you have questions. A self check in is very simple and explains in detail in the house manual.
***Make yourself at home***
- Guests have access to a private suite. The whole suite are two bedrooms, a private bathroom, a living/dinning room
Interaction with guests
We really respect guest privacy, so do not hesitate to shoot us and email or message as we are just upstair.
Other things to note
***This listing is self check in, so please read the HOUSE MANUAL & HOUSE RULE after booking as all the information to access the house is there***
- Please no pet, and no smoking indoor
- Please no shoes inside, and indoor-replacement shoes are provided
- Please try the keep the place clean and no food in beds
- Please kindly turn off the lights every time you leave
- Please notify me immediately if there is any issue with plumbing, electricity or any thing wrong with house
This host has 244 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are two professional individuals multi-ethnic (Asian and White) gay couple who believe in honesty, making guest very comfortable in a very clean and well located cool location. We are also into family, outdoors, cooking, sports and art. We are happy to greet you.