You’ll love our cozy-atmosphere, 38 sq.m apartment with spectacular sunset view of Manila Bay and Corregidor Island. The apartment comprises open plan kitchen & dining/living area with a good sized balcony, 1-spacious bedroom with wardrobes, bathroom with laundry. There are a lot of local amenities, all in close proximity to the apartment, 10 min walk to SM Mall of Asia, and about 25 min drives from NAIA. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families with kids.
To our guest, our apartment is not condotel or service apartment it is a private residential apartment that we share with you, so please use our apartment as you would use your own home, and to treat the furniture and appliances as if they were yours. We ask that you follow the following simple instructions to avoid any misunderstanding, and to ensure that the apartment stays in good order.
-Smoking ONLY on the Balcony, ash tray provided.
- Strictly NO smoking inside the unit.
- NO smoking policy in all common areas within Shell Residences Complex.
- Kids on Balcony to be watched AT ALL TIMES or be accompanied by adults, especially those less than 5 years old. You are responsible for the safety of children while they are in the unit.
- Do NOT hang clothes in the Balcony.
- Keep doors and windows CLOSED AT ALL TIMES. Not doing so will incur unnecessary cooling cost, and more importantly will bring in DUST.
- All guests are requested to take their SHOES OFF when entering the Unit and place them on the provided shoe rack. This will help maintain the unit clean during your stay and considerably lessen your cleaning cycles.
- NO visitors stay overnight.
- NO loud music or disturbance after 10:00 PM
- Keep the unit clean and tidy at all times because NO housekeeping provided, and you are solely responsible for the cleanness during your stay. You need to regularly clean the unit during your stay.
- Use the strainer in the kitchen to minimize the clog of the drain.
- Do NOT throw tissues, sanitary napkins in the toilet bowl; toilet bowl is easy to clog.
- The garbage room is located beside the fire exit near the elevator lobby. Every 8:00 PM maintenance personnel will ring a bell in the hallway to collect your properly packed garbage.
- Please Do NOT removes any items in the apartments, such as towels, linens, cutlery, etc.
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition you found upon your arrival.
- Check out before 12:00 noon or late check out is permitted upon request and availability of the unit.
- Upon check out throw your garbage in the garbage room.
- The rental fee includes all the utility bills. Please conserve water and electricity.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
We are a family who lived and worked in many countries including the Philippines, Australia, UAE and Jordan. Therefore we understand different tastes and needs, and accordingly we've prepared our unit to be cozy and welcoming for travelers from around the world. We hope you enjoy your stay in our Unit.