Perfectly located modern luxury loft in the heart of West Midtown. Walking distance to Top Golf, Westside Provisions, minutes to Atlantic Station, GA Tech, Midtown, Buckhead, Downtown, GA Dome, etc. This beautiful home has complete privacy.
Perfectly located luxury loft in the heart of West Midtown. This home features two private bedrooms, one comfortable sleeper sofa, 2.5 bathrooms, full size kitchen closet, patio, rooftop and more. The downstairs en suite is equipped with a coffeemaker stocked with coffee (and hot chocolate when it is available), microwave and mini fridge.
The location is perfect and easily accessible to all areas. Walking distance to the new Top Golf and Westside Provisions. Just minutes away from Atlantic Station (Ikea, Target, Shopping,etc.), Midtown and Downtown.
Private parking is available and within a gated community
The townhome is equipped with:
- High-speed wireless internet
- Shampoo, body soap and hand soap
- Air conditioning
- Coffee maker
- Complimentary coffee & tea
- Iron and ironing board
The goal is to make sure you feel at home while staying at this "Charming Lux (URL HIDDEN) please enjoy the space and all of its content! Guests have the entire loft to themselves, with private bathrooms, closet space, rooftop, hair dryer, kitchen access, desk, table and chairs, etc.
Interaction with guests
I am often working and know guests value their privacy. I am always available via phone and email to answer questions and help guests get the information they need to have a great stay in Atlanta. As a courtesy we do have staff that check-in to handle maintenance issues, concerns and refreshing of linens and supplies as needed.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is after 3PM
1. Check-in time is at 3 p.m. local time. If the unit is ready earlier, we will be happy to let you know. Check-out time is at 11 a.m. local time but if you need more time and we don’t have a cleaning scheduled right away, we’re happy to give you some more time. (Additional fee of $75/hr will apply for early/late).
2. Smoking is not allowed.
3. Unfortunately we don’t allow pets.
4. Quiet time after 10pm. Parties or loud excessive noise in not allowed. If we find the place in disarray, we will charge an extra $250 for cleaning, revoke the deposit and cancel the reservation.
5. If you damage any items, we ask that you let us know so that we can fix things up for any upcoming guests. Damage other than normal wear or tear will incur a replacement fee.
6. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
7. Let us know if you notice anything which presents a danger from which could result damage to the Unit or to any individuals.
8. All keys must be returned at checkout to avoid a lost per key fee of $300. Keys include front door, clubhouse, garage and key fobs for gate.
9. PARKING – Parking is limited to one (1) vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking outside the gate is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
10. VALID ID - You will be asked to show a valid ID that matches the name of the reservation, otherwise we reserve the right to cancel your reservation. No third party bookings allowed, unless the business travel option has been used.
11. Excessive cleaning or trash will incur an additional cleaning fee of $250.
12. Excess guests other than what is stated on the reservation can result in an additional guest fee and/or cancellation of reservation.
13. We are your point of contact for any issues or concerns.
14. MISSING TOWELS, LINENS AND PILLOWS: Missing items will be charged against your deposit. $10 per towel, $25 small pillow, $50 large pillow, $50 quilt or blanket and $50 per sheet set.
15. Please lock all doors when exiting and entering the property at all times to secure yourself and your belongings.
16. FOOD AND INSECTS: Here in the Southeastern USA insects are very prevalent and are always looking for opportunities to dine. Please rinse all food from dishes, table tops, counter tops, stove top and floor after all meals and discard into the trash. Please don't leave soiled dishes in the kitchen sink or bedrooms.
17. CHECKING OUT AND FINAL DEPARTURE: Before checking out please make sure all appliances are turned off, dirty towels have been left in the bathroom, trash has been placed in garbage bag and/or dropped off at community dumpster.
18. When you reserve one of our units, you are agreeing to all of the above House Rules.
This host has 26 reviews for other properties.View other reviews