Best location close to major major attractions in London.
Very good standard apartment that comes with 2 double bedrooms (with double bed size), 1 living Room that you can use as 3rd bedroom (2 comfy double bed size sofas), the kitchen is lovely and bathroom with bath/shower is really modern. The balcony is really nice!
The apartment is close to Big Ben, Westminster abbey, London eye. Pimlico, Victoria and Westminster stations are distance walk from the property.
Book your stay at my property, a newly fantastic refurbished holiday home, close to a lovely area which will add passion to your trip in London.
The transport links are superb with a selection of stations to choose from: Westminster Station (10-12 minutes walk), Victoria station (10-12 minutes walk) and Pimlico Station (7 minutes walk).
This apartment is located in one of the poshest (excellent location) spots of London, close to Thames River, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace and Tate Gallery, where you can enjoy a touristic tour, have dinner near Chelsea Bridge or go for a drink in Belgravia area with several beautiful pubs.
Fantastic location close to major major attractions in London.
Very good standard apartment that comes with 2 double bedrooms (with double bed size), 1 living Room that you can use as 3rd bedroom (2 comfy double bed size sofa), the kitchen is lovely and bathroom with bath/shower is really modern. The balcony is really nice!
THE AREA & LOCATION
This a very convenient location if you want to enjoy London as a tourist, very central and close to many touristic attractions: Thames River, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and Tates Gallery can be reached simply by taking a stroll. Nearby, you will find plenty of supermarkets, nice reataurants and pubs.
Many underground stations and multiple choice of buses for your movements: from Westminster Station (10-12 minutes walk) you can use Jubilee line, Circle Line and District line: from Victoria Station (10-12 minutes walk), you can jump on Victoria line, Circle Line and District Line: from Pimlico Station (7 minutes walk) you can use Victoria Line.
In Sloane square, not far from the property, you can find boutiques stocking the world's most-coveted fashion brands, featuring ready-to-wear and couture collections. Harrods is not far from the apartment (Knightsbridge Station).
Feel free to make an enquiry for this lovely apartment!
Interaction with guests
How to reach the apartment from the main airports and train stations:
Heathrow: 1 hour 15 minutes Take the Piccadilly line to Earl’s Court, then change for the the District line to Westminster.
Stanstead: 1 hour 50 minutes. Take the train to Tottenham Hale, then the Victoria underground to Victoria. Or you can take the bus from the airport to Victoria.
Gatwick: 1 hour. Take the train to Victoria.
Luton: 1 hour 40 minutes. Take the 888 bus to Luton Railway station. Then train into St Pancras, where you can take the Victoria line to Pimlico.
St Pancras: 20 minutes. Take the Victoria line to Victoria
Paddington: 20 minutes. Take the Bakerloo line to Oxford Circus and then change for the Victoria line to Pimlico.
Euston: 20 minutes. Take the Victoria line to Pilmlico.
Directions to the apartment and transport links
The nearest tube station is Pimlico on the Victoria line, Westminster on the Jubilee Line and Circle and District Line and Victoria on the Victoria Line.
London attractions near by
- Portobello market (take the Victoria line to Oxford Circus and then the Central line to Notting Hill Gate. Or, you can take bus 52 or 452).
- Hyde Park (take the Victoria line to Green Park and then change for the Piccadilly line to Hyde Park Corner or take bus 38)
- Marble Arch (take the Victoria line to Oxford Circus and then change for the Central line to Marble Arch or take bus 73 or 148)
- Green Park (walk for about 30 minutes or take the Victoria line to Green Park)
- London Zoo (take the Victoria line to Leicester Square and then change for the Northern line to Camden Town. Then it’s about 15 minutes walk)
- Madame Tussauds (take the Victoria line to Green Park and then change for the Jubilee line to Baker Street)
- Oxford Street (take the Victoria line to Oxford Cricus or bus 82, 2 or 73)
It is available within the flat. Check the router out in the living room. On the back of it there are the details you need to be connected
Heating: If you wish to turn up the heating, just regulate the handle of each radiator as much as you like.
Rubbish: please note that all the rubbish must be left in the bins in the street, just outside the building.
Please remember that check out is self, at 10am: the day of your departure, just put the key on the table and close the door behind you.
Other things to note
The flat contains all the basic things that you need for your stay - hairdryer, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel.
We want our guests to enjoy our apartment, but here are a few rules which comply to most of people's common sense. Thank you for taking the time to go through them before your arrival:
1. No smoking inside - if you are a smoker and want to use the window, please keep the premises well ventilated
2. No pets allowed
3. Please have consideration for neighbors. Apartment must be left in the same condition as they find it, except for normal usage and cleaning. Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items. For example: cushions, artwork, kitchenware, linens, towels, smoking, new lock if keys lost.
4. Flight delays/cancellations/emergency situations will not result in refund of money.
5. Internet is offered free of charge. In the unlikely event this is not working, there will be no refund.
6. ILLEGAL/ ANTI-SOCIAL ACTIVITY: Guest agrees that he/she will not use this apartment to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner. The guest agrees not to throw loud parties or engage in other acts that could cause damage to the property or cause disturbance to the neighbors.
No parties, no birthdays!
Failure to comply with this may result in the immediate exclusion of the guest without any recompense for any future rental paid.
7. KEYS: We normally give one set of keys to the guest. Please do not give out these keys to any other person.
8. At your check in time, I will take a picture of your ID card/passport and I'll delete it at the end of your holiday
We apply a £50 charge for arrival after 7:00 p.m.
Part of FantasticStay family. AffordableStay is leading service apartment management company. With us everything you see on our listings is 100% verified and true. You will do our best to provide you with a real Fantastic experience that will be worth recommending to your friends & family! Please don't hesitate to reach out - we are here for you! 24/7 support.