The house is located in a quiet neighborhood close to the city centre.
Double room fully equipped with new furniture: desktop and storage areas (wardrobe and bed-side drawer) with a full length mirror. SIngle room with desktop and bed-side drawer. (No wardrobe) Alongside shared kitchen, bathroom, garden and wifi.
We love our furry friends, however out of consideration of other guests. We operate a no pet, no party and no smoking policy.
Bright and spacious double bedroom located on the first floor. Desktop with table-top light perfect for working & studying. Comfortable double bed with soft blankets. The single bedroom is connected with the double bed room and have a single bed with desktop.Hi-speed broadband/wifi for use.
Guests will have access to shared kitchens, garden, bathroom and living spaces. These facilities are shared by guest(s) from two other rooms(Excluding the single room). New bathroom installed, new cooker, new washing machine with dryer, new fridge freezer, hair dryer, new heating system, new double glazing
Interaction with guests
Please tell us if you need any help, we will do our best to help.
Email Felix if you have any questions before or during your stay.
Other things to note
Cambridge is a lovely city to be in. Punting is a must!!! ^_^
- Call or text the host before arrival so that we can prepare the keys for you.
- Please be considerate of the neighbours.
- Respect others in the house.
- All shared areas will be clean weekly, but please take care of the house.
- Clean up after using the kitchen. This is a public space, please do your best to keep it clean.
- Ask your housemates before helping yourself to the food in the fridge.
Some may not be supplied by us.
- Smokers can use the garden, however NO SMOKING indoors.
- NO shoes in door, slippers are provided for you. It is a new carpet :)
- Normally this will not happen, but just in case, if there is any damage, we may need you to pay for the cost.
This host has 91 reviews for other properties.View other reviews