Welcome to our luxurious two storey 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom designer furnished property, with a south facing pool and spa located within the prestigious gated resort of Bellavida next to shops and amenities and only 5 miles from Walt Disney World.
Welcome to our luxurious two storey 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom villa, located at the prestigious gated resort of BellaVida.
Not only do you get a large superbly maintained modern designer furnished property with all the expected features but you also get the full use of the superb onsite resort facilities. All this and you are only 5 miles from Walt Disney World and just minutes from the nearest supermarkets, restaurants and many other amenities.
With just under 2000 sq ft of air conditioned living space, the home features
• 2 large master bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
• 2 twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
• A television and a cooling ceiling fan in each bedroom
• A open plan downstairs area consisting of the living room, dining area and kitchen
• The living room features two comfortable sofas and a large screen Samsung television and DVD player with a selection of children and family films
• The kitchen is fully fitted with all the equipment a large family would require. The only thing you’ll need to provide is the food
• The dining area has a large table and six chairs, and overlooks the pool area. The breakfast bar in the adjoining kitchen has additional seating for two
• For the children in your party, we have converted the two car garage into a fun games room featuring a air hockey table and table football. The home also has a Xbox 360 games console and a selection of games, and a FREE high speed wireless internet connection (laptop not provided)
• Even though we have converted the garage into a games room, the home still has a large driveway which can comfortably accommodate two large cars side by side
At the rear of the home you will find your own private swimming pool and Jacuzzi spa. At 30 x 15 ft, it is large enough for everyone to enjoy or why not just sit back and enjoy the relaxing Jacuzzi spa which is big enough to accommodate four adults. We have just installed 'Florida Glass' to enhance your enjoyment and privacy around the pool.
The pool area is south facing so it catches the sunshine all day long and it all backs on to beautiful woodland with no other properties looking down over you so the whole pool area is very private.
The pool area also has a covered lanai with cooling ceiling fan should you wish to sit in the shade and is furnished with eight chairs, a table and two sun loungers.
For those days when you need a break from the hustle and bustle of the parks, the resort facilities are there to be used. The grand clubhouse is 6,700 sq ft and features
• Concierge service
• Gym/fitness centre
• A spacious lounge/meeting room
• Internet/cyber café
Outside the clubhouse you will find
• A large zero entry communal pool
• Basketball court
• Sand volleyball court
• Children's play area
• Formal Italian garden
Additionally, BellaVida is landscaped throughout and features numerous walking trails and picnic areas. All these facilities are available for you and your family to take advantage of at no additional cost.
Should you have any questions or problems during your stay, we have a great management team at hand. They are available by telephone or you can pop along to their offices which can be found just a few minutes away on the US192. Outside of normal office hours you will be given an emergency number to call should any issues arise.
So, a great home on a great resort, in a great location!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Diana & John Greenaway today.
This home is located in one of the area's premier resort communities, Bellavida, a place where you can be as private or as social as you want to be, and the other resort guests are actually your neighbours. The Clubhouse covers more than 6,700 square feet, and has one community pool, 15 acres of lakes, a cyber café, arcade, basketball courts and volleyball nets, television room, walking trails, picnic area, tot lot playground, and Italian gardens.
Other things to note
Bedrooms: Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and is fitted with Cable TVs. The Master bedroom is fitted with telephone and radio alarm clock. All rooms are well proportioned double bedrooms, furnished and decorated to a high standard. All are fitted with ceiling fans/lights.
Bedroom 1 Large Double Bed/Bedroom 2: 1 Large Double Bed/Bedroom 3: 2 Single Beds/Bedroom 4: 2 Single Beds
Bathrooms: The Master bathroom has a separate toilet within the bathroom, a walk in shower space and double sinks with a large well illuminated mirror as well as a smaller illuminated vanity mirror.
Bathroom 1: Toilet, Shower Enclosure, His & Her Sinks/Bathroom 2: Toilet, Bath with Shower/Bathroom 3: Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure/Bathroom 4: Toilet, Bath with Shower, Storage Closet with shelves
Kitchen: Toaster, Microwave, 4 Ring Stove, Ice Maker, Cooking Utensils, Refrigerator, Freezer, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Oven, Grill, Blender
Amenities/Facilities: washing machine, dryer, iron/ironing board, hairdryers, cable TV, telephone, Wi-Fi, central heating, ceiling room fans, full pool table and football table.
Golf is available near this property; the nearest golf course is Kissimmee Golf Club which is 4 miles away. There are a large number of golf courses to suit all requirements within easy reach of the property please follow this link for greater details: (URL HIDDEN)
Equipment is easily accessible for hire or purchase from the numerous golf shops and club facilities.
Please note that there is an additional fee to heat the pool and hot tub facilities. Contact owner for details.
1. POOL & SPA: NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY, SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. No running or horseplay in the pool and deck area, this can cause serious injury. Pool heating and equipment are not to be tampered with by Guests. Please note that we do not have control over pool heating not working for any reason(s) and in such case, contact us immediately.
2. PET POLICY- NO PETS ALLOWED: For the convenience of other guests and in effort to help us provide the most sanitary accommodations available, pets are not permitted.
3. SMOKING: This home is 100% smoke free. Absolutely no smoking is allowed in the home.
4. TRASH/TRASH REMOVAL: You will be expected to empty full trash bins and dispose of garbage bags as appropriate.
5. BATHROOMS: Please do not put sanitary napkins, paper towels or anything other than toilet paper in the toilet bowls. For your convenience, there are toilet plungers provided. In the case a professional plumber is needed, all related costs will be charged on the credit card on file.
6. SECURITY: In case of emergency please call 911. For your safety, please make sure to keep all windows and doors closed and locked all the time. We are not responsible for damages, lost or stolen personal or property items. It is the guest responsibility to properly secure the house when leaving the property. When needed, we always inform our guest the name of the person who will contact them such as: plumber, handyman, etc. If any unauthorized person try to contact you, please call us immediately at (phone number hidden). Do not give access to any unauthorized person to the house.
7. CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT: Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Check-out time is 11:00 am. If guests fail to vacate the property by 11:00 am on the check-out day, a fee equal to one day’s rental will be charged on the credit card on file. If a late or different check-out or check-in time is required, please contact us by phone or e-mail 48 hours in advance.
The Home will be inspected within 48 hours of your check-out.
8. DAMAGES: Should you notice any damage/irregularities upon your arrival, it is your responsibility to contact us within 24 hours and report these issues in writing via e-mail to:
(email hidden) or phone (phone number hidden).
9. CHECK-IN AFTER HOURS: In case of check-in time after the designated booking in time, guest must advise us by email at (email hidden).
10. OTHER INFORMATION: Guests are aware that we have a user manual instructions for the appliances in the house, a Book with all our rental rules and resort parking policy. Guests are also aware that we have an emergency email to contact us after business hours: (email hidden) and agree that all our contact information has been provided.
Guests must agree with all rental terms and conditions in order to receive booking confirmation and property access code before arriving at the premises.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
We live and work in Central London in a beautiful property overlooking the River Thames with views of both the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben; however when we visit our holiday home in the peaceful and beautiful gated community of Bellavida Resort, not to mention the glorious weather, the exciting Disney Parks, the fabulous designer Outlet Stores and many excellent restaurants and bars, plus only being a short journey away from the ocean, we really do have the best of both worlds.