Come stay in the best city in the world with me! Private, clean, quiet bedroom on it's very own side of the apartment. Step outside to buzzing energy, fun, entertainment & top restaurants all at your doorstep in NYC's most exciting neighborhood - the East Village! You'll never want to leave.
THE BEST LOCATION!
Right in the center of NYC so you can conveniently get anywhere in under 20 minutes (whether that's Times Square or Williamsburg). Super quick and easy walk to SoHo/LES/West Village etc.
| YOUR ROOM |
• This room is very private and cute. It's on it's very own side of the apartment close to the entrance and bathroom so you will feel like you're staying in your very own place.
• It has a comfortable queen size bed, window with lots of light, A/C, a big closet with hangers for all your clothes, TV with Apple TV including Netflix, exposed brick wall, some shelves, and a mirror.
| THE APARTMENT |
• Clean and spacious living room area, exposed brick throughout, hardwood floors, and quiet because it's facing a garden instead of the busy street. We get great light because we are up high enough (be prepared for 4 flights of stairs). High speed WiFi, new Sony HK TV (Netflix, Amazon Video etc.) and a great rooftop to enjoy the city view.
Treat this as your own home. You'll really feel like a local, a true New Yorker!
• Sony 55-inch 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart TV - set up for free Netflix, Amazon Video, and other apps.
• Keurig Coffee Machine.
• Mr. Coffee.
• French Press.
• Electric Tea Kettle.
• Nutribullet (blender).
• Pots + Pans.
• All the essentials.
• And a fridge full of goodies!
• Gorgeous views of the entire city.
• Beautiful sunsets.
Interaction with guests
• Always available to guide you through your amazing trip to New York. Please don't hesitate to ask me anything and everything - where to go, what to eat, how to get there.
Other things to note
• I welcome guests from all walks of life. Where I live is very diverse and welcomes everyone. Anyone would feel safe and included in this neighborhood. Feel free to ask me for specific recommendations tailored to your diverse needs!
• NYC and especially the East Village are very walkable so prepare to walk a lot! It's the best way to see everything. Bring different comfortable shoes and take frequent rest breaks especially if you're not used to all the walking.
• Take a look at my GUIDEBOOK for some great recommendations. https://www.airbnb.com/things-to-do/rooms/15223114
Please take off your shoes upon entering the apartment.
Door should be locked every time you come in or out.
Be respectful of neighbors and keep noise levels down after 11pm.
No drugs or smoking anywhere in the apartment.
No outside guests other than the guests who have made a reservation.
Occupancy taxes of 15% are due the date of arrival and are to be collected in person. Please call airbnb if you have any concerns regarding this.
No smoking, no drugs, no partying, no loud music.
Please note the check-in and check-out time.
Please let me know at least a week ahead of time if the check-in or check-out times don't work for you and I will try my best to accommodate you, but cannot guarantee it.
Please DO NOT disturb the neighbors for any reason at any time. In case of emergency or any other reason, only contact me or airbnb.
Please TURN OFF the air conditioners and lights when you are not in the apartment.
Please do not lose the keys!!!!! A $500 fee will be charged to replace them. The fob is extremely difficult to replace because of strict management rules.
I'm a nurse living in NYC for over 20 years! There is no place like New York and I hope you experience it's unique energy too.
I genuinely love hosting and meeting all my amazing guests. However, it's completely up to you how much we interact. I'll check in via message and help guide you as much or as little as you need.