Auschwitz museum and the city center of Oswiecim is 6 km from my place. My house is great for nature lovers and people who want to rest form living in the city. My village has a stud, river, 200 years old church, the ruins of palace, route for bikes. Please, let us know what time are you going to check-in :)
The kitchen is common. This is a 3 level house. My mother and grandparents live here as well at 2nd floor. Your room and restroom are on the 3rd floor and the kitchen is on the 2nd level. We also have a dog, arbor and a lot of space outside ;)
3rd floor, kitchen on the 2nd floor, outside space
Other things to note
My grandparents are about 80 years old, and they have dementia.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 38 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Why I’m on AirBnB ?
1. Meeting people that I would never have occasion to meet
2. It makes our lives a little bit more extraordinary, magical
3. I can "travel" without leaving my home
4. Because of IDEA : Traveling is affordable for everybody in 21 century
5. Be part of global community
6. I learn from every person I meet
7. To safe some money when I go for a trip