Auschwitz museum and the city center of Oświęcim is 6 km from my place. My house is great for nature lovers and people who want to rest form living in the city. My village has a stud, river, 200 years old church, the ruins of palace, route for bikes. Please, let us know what time are you going to check-in :)
The kitchen is common. This is a 3 level house. My mother and grandparents live here as well. Your 3 rooms and restroom are on the 3rd level and the kitchen is on the 2nd level, you have entire 3rd floor for yourself. We also have a dog, arbor and a lot of space outside ;)
3rd floor, kitchen on the 2nd floor, outside space
Other things to note
My grandparents are about 80 years old, and they have dementia.
- We can offer 3 beds (each bed is for 2 or 3 people). With a big group of 12 we can offer sleeping bag, provisory bed, ect. There is a lot of space! :) House has 3 levels.
This host has 42 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Why I’m on AirBnB ?
1. Meeting people that I would never have occasion to meet
2. It makes our lives a little bit more extraordinary, magical
3. I can "travel" without leaving my home
4. Because of IDEA : Traveling is affordable for everybody in 21 century
5. Be part of global community
6. I learn from every person I meet
7. To safe some money when I go for a trip