Stunning central Sydney loft.Extraordinary roof terrace with tennis court, spa, sauna, gym,pool,views of Harbour Bridge fireworks at New Year. Short bus ride to centre of Sydney, Opera House, 5 min walk to bars and cafes of trendy Newtown and Glebe.
Our beautiful one bedroom loft apartment is located in the iconic Rhodes House building, opposite the RPA Hospital, 5 min walk from Newtown, 5 min bus ride from the centre of the city with the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Bondi Beach accessible from your door step.
As hosts, we welcome you to enjoy our home as if it is your own - use our roof top gym, lap pool, sauna, spa, tennis court and sun decks at your leisure. Our roof top also features communal bbqs with 360 degree city views including the Harbour Bridge and Anzac Bridge (perfect for New Year's Eve fireworks). You can also enjoy city views and your own private bbq from the apartment balcony.
At 82 sq meters, the apartment is larger than many 3 bedroom apartments. Brand new
renovated bathroom with luxury Luna stone bath tub. Full kitchen facilities and washer make the space comfortable and affordable.
This is central city Sydney living at its best. As your hosts, we will leave you to enjoy our space in peace. With swipe security and a building manager, you can be assured of non intrusive security. We will not provide breakfast, but you are welcome to use all our facilities including kitchenwares, linen and wifi. Secure car parking can also be arranged on request.
-Oversized one bedroom loft apartment, Central Sydney
-Polished wooden floors, large kitchen, new bathroom with luxury Luna stone bath tub
-Mezzanine bedroom (with fold out bed for additional guests, cot can be arranged on request, as can parking)
-Industrial chic design finishes and furniture
-Private balcony with city views and bbq
-Extraordinary roof terrace including 360 degree city views
-Harbour Bridge and Anzac Bridge views from roof terrace
-BBQs and sun decks
Interaction with guests
We offer minimal interaction with guests, as like ourselves, we trust you prefer to have your time and space respected.
Our friendly host will welcome you and ensure you are comfortably settled.
Other things to note
1. Secure parking available by arrangement
2. Cot available by arrangement
4. Fold out sofa bed for additional guest by arrangement
3. Free tickets for roof terrace New Year's Eve for family and friends available on request.
1. No pets
2. No smoking inside
3. $400 deposit (which includes swipe card)
3. Full use of building facilities, including free entrance to the roof top on New Year's Evening (additional tickets for the roof top can be arranged for friends and family on request)
4. Secure car park available by arrangement
5. Additional bed available by arrangement (sleep total of 3)
6. Cot available by arrangement