You’ll love my place because of the neighbourhood and the comfy bed. My place is good for couples and solo adventurers. We do not provide shampoo, body wash, hand/face towels, please bring yours if you require them.
1. There is a 14.975% Quebec (GST/QST) sales tax which is payable
prior to checkin and is not part of the Airbnb sum.
2. Check-in is 4 pm local time. If the unit is ready earlier, we'll let you
know. Check-out is normally 10 am local time, but we'd be happy to
extend it as long as we don't have a cleaning scheduled. Just let us know.
3. Please kindly remove your shoes after entering the apartment and leave them on the shoe rack/mat provided.
4. All our units are smoke free, so please NO smoking inside.
5. Unfortunately we don't allow any pets in any of our apartments.
6. Please no parties or excessive noise. Of course pre-drinks with your pals are welcome, but if you intend on inviting more people to the apartment in addition to the guests on the reservation please let us know in advance.
7. The cleaning fee covers the cost of cleaning a place that has been lived in, but not trashed. Please wash any dishes you may have used and tidy up the garbage before leaving. If we find the place very messy, we have to charge an extra $40 for every extra hour of cleaning required.
8. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events. You may be asked to present a copy of the credit card that was used to make the booking at check in.
9. Guests are not allowed to sleep more than the maximum quantity a unit sleeps. If there are more people who sleep at the unit than what the guest originally stated, the security deposit will be kept.
10. Let us know if you notice anything which presents a danger from which could result in harm to the unit or to any individuals.
11. If Guests delay the cleaners from beginning their cleaning at the pre-determined check-out time, the Guests will be charged $50. This fee is applied to any late check-out between 10 am and 12pm. Any guest who
is still in the unit after 12pm will be charged an extra night. This does not apply if the Guest has made prior arrangements with the host.
12. When you reserve one of our units, you are agreeing to all of the above House Rules.
This host has 906 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I lived in Pittsburgh for four years and now I'm in Montreal. I've been to many cities in the US and Canada. Montreal is the one I like the most. I teach at an English college at Montreal. I like decorating houses and ice cream.