Skiing is just 25 steps from this perfectly located condo complex! Many nearby restaurants... village is a very short walk away! Recently renovated, 2 bdrm/2 bath unit sleeps eight with a king bed in the master, and in the extra large second bedroom, there is both a queen bed, and twin bunk beds! Kitchen offers every gadget needed to prepare a meal at home! Hot tub with gondola overhead... the free city bus stops just a block away, or walk to Gondola Square for dinner or aprés.
*If booking over the Christmas holiday, please note restrictions in the "other things to note section". Thanks- Tami
This condo was renovated from top to bottom, even the plumbing was redone! Large bedrooms (master with vaulted ceilings), master bath, well laid out kitchen, complete with full-sized fridge and oven/stove, apartment-sized dishwasher, and everything you need to enjoy a stay-at-home meal... including a dining table that expands to fit your group! We are on the third level, which gives terrific views from the bedrooms, and higher ceilings than other units in the same complex!
** Please note: stairs only - no elevator **
The living room has plenty of space for everyone, and includes a Restoration Hardware, leather sleeper sofa-- very comfy!
Full condo (less owner closets), ski locker on ground level, free parking, hot tub, free town bus
Interaction with guests
Happy to communicate. Good on the phone, better by email, and great with text messages :)
Other things to note
**Christmas holiday restrictions** I have no housekeeping available on the 24th and 25th. My apologies, but we can not accept reservations for check in, or check outs, on those two dates. There is also a four night minimum over this time. Tami
* There are no elevators in this complex. Stairs only
Minimum night stay is two nights, "Possible" one night stay, by special request only. No instant booking allowed on one night stays.
1) No Smoking. Colorado is now a non smoking state. All condos are non-smoking inside and outside. You are only able to smoke if you're at least 15 feet away from any door or window opening. If there is any evidence of smoking, you are responsible for all additional expenses for the restoration of the property.
2) No Pets. Unfortunately, our HOA rules & regulations does not allow any pets for renters, and we advertise the property as pet-free for those with allergies.
3) Minimum age limit is 25, unless married. If married, one person must be at least 23 years of age.
4) Would very much appreciate if you took your shoes off after entering the condo. There's a the rug against the wall-- Please make sure it's under feet when putting on ski boots.
5) No skis, poles and boards inside the unit. There's a ski locker available beside the hot tub, which is much easier than bring them up to the unit. Thanks!
6) Your car must display the permit. If you have a second car, be sure to let me know in advance.
7) Quiet hours for the building are from 10:00pm to 8:00am.
8) Occupancy by more than eight (8) people is considered a violation of the Airbnb contract agreement and will result in additional charges to your credit card.
This host has 69 reviews for other properties.View other reviews