Modern art and antiquities merge in this place! In one of the most beautiful roads of Athens, quiet, safe and just 5-7 minutes walk to Acropolis, the New Acropolis Museum and all public transport, a tasteful, artistic, private and comfortable 50 sq.m. (538 sq.ft) studio in an upscale contemporary building, ideal for those who seek tranquility and style in the heart of lively Athens.
**Flexible Check-in/ Check-out! Please provide arrival/departure details with your booking request.
The guesthouse is on the 1st floor of a 3 storey contemporary apartment building.
It's designed as an open space loft that covers 50 sq.m. (538 sq.ft). A library separates the bedroom from the seating and dining area. The apartment has an en suite bathroom and a kitchenette equipped for breakfast or a small meal preparation.
The large sliding windows, open up to a window box with plants.
Preserved in our back yard is a part of the Long Walls (Greek: Μακρὰ Τείχη) first constructed in the mid 5th century BC. Built in several phases and connecting Athens to its ports at Piraeus and Phalerum, providing a secure connection to the sea even during times of siege. Tell me to show you!
Main features of the Guesthouse include:
- Air Conditioning
-Double glazed windows.
-32' Flat screen smart TV with USB and HDMI ports.
-Kitchenette with fridge, Krups Dolce Gusto coffee machine, microwave oven,sandwich maker.
- A wardrobe and a chest of drawers for guest use.
-A sofa that can be used as an extra bed for a child.
- A single guest bed for a third adult can be provided upon request.
- A baby cot, baby bath, change mat, stroller (pink) and a baby dining chair can be provided upon request.
-Washer/ dryer, iron & board, hair-dryer.
- Extra linens, towels, pillows.
* 24h check in and check out can be arranged at no extra charge to accommodate late night/ early arrivals and departures, just let me know.
* Maid service, upon request ( note that an extra charge will apply).
If you have any other requests please let me know and i will try my best to accommodate you.
*We want you to enjoy your stay, while respecting all personal items you will find in the guesthouse (books, furniture, art, decor).
Interaction with guests
I like to meet and welcome all my guests and show them around the Guesthouse.
I live with my family on the same building and I am available for any assistance and more than happy to offer advice regarding places of interest, restaurants, recreation, entertainment, sports etc.
Other things to note
**The autonomous heating system is operating from November to March, depending on weather conditions.
**Please provide check-in/check out details with your booking request.
**I will greatly appreciate if you could water the plants on the window box during the summer months.
*During quiet hours (from 15:00 pm till 17:30 pm and 23:00 pm till 07:00 am) we would appreciate it if you could show the maximum consideration for the other tenants.
*Please no visitors during the night.
*Please use the bin provided in the WC.
* The water heater must be turned off after 20 minutes.
* Heating should be set at 25o C maximum and cannot operate during quiet hours 15:00-18:00 and 23:00 -07:00 and when you leave the apartment.
* Please remember to switch off the air - condition, lights, and all electric appliances before you leave the apartment.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews