The Georgia Belle is located off Main Street in Weaverville. This charming, historic home offers 2,000 square feet of modern conveniences. There are 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, living room, family room and a large covered front porch. It provides a great space for friends and family. For larger gatherings, there are 2 additional studio apartments located on the property behind the house. This home is a perfect vacation home for couples, business travelers, big groups, and furry friends (pets).
Fully equipped and vacation ready, the Georgia Belle home has a fully-stocked, modern kitchen with all appliances including a large gas stove. We provide coffee beans, coffee maker and filters, herbal teas, cooking herbs and condiments, paper products, soaps, ziploc bags, foil, and more. All linens and towels are provided. Wi-Fi, Cable TV (2 large flat-screen TVs), and a TV room with a huge comfy couch. All three bedrooms are spacious with plenty of storage and all 3 bathrooms have walk-in showers. As a special treat for our guests, fresh baked cookies from Judy’s famous Well-Bred Bakery & Cafe and a $10 gift certificate waiting for you on your arrival. We’ll also provide treats for your pup.
You are renting and have access to the full house. Drive way has 2 parking spaces behind the house as well as a fenced grassy yard for you pet.
Interaction with guests
We are here to help. When you make a reservation, we'll give you our office phone number and all the information you need. We don't use keys, instead a electronic lock with a key code, so you can let yourself in when you arrive.
Other things to note
Pet Fee: If you are bringing a dog with you, there is an additional pet fee of $15/night per pet. It will be added to your reservation by us after you book as we do not include it in the nightly rate. Dogs under 15 lb will be charged half price if there are 2 or more. Let us know if you have questions.
Asheville Swiss Chalets Policies
Check In / Check Out
Check in time is any time after 3:00 pm the day of your arrival and check out is by 11:00 am. If you need to adjust your arrival or departure time please check with us. We will be flexible when possible.
In Season (April - December) we require a minimum stay of 2-4 nights with 3 nights over Holidays. We require 3-night minimum in October, and 4 nights for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. (Thanksgiving Day and Christmas day must be included in the reservation.) That said, we are flexible when we can be and will entertain shorter bookings based on our reservations. Contact us for more information.
We know that plans can go astray, but cancellations cannot always be rebooked. We do try to be fair to all concerned. For reservations canceled over 30 days prior to arrival date, all monies paid will be refunded. For cancellations with less than 30 days’ notice there will be no refund; however, 50% may be credited toward a future stay based on season & availability. There are no refunds for early departures.
Damages and Smoking Policy
A credit card is required for each booking in case of damage. There is absolutely NO SMOKING allowed inside any of our rentals. Smoking areas are provided on the front porch or the back deck. Smoking inside will be considered damage to the cabins & subject to an automatic minimum charge of $200 should there be evidence of smoking after your departure.
We make every effort to ensure all is perfect for your stay. We expect our guests will leave our rentals in the same condition they found it in upon arrival. Therefore, if anything is missing, damaged, or requires an unusual amount of extra cleaning we reserve the right to charge you accordingly.
Our primary clientele is adult and therefore our rentals are not child-proof or particularly suited for young children.
Rates are based on 2 occupants per room. (For example, a 2-bedroom chalet is priced for 4 people.) For parties that exceed the number of guests per unit, there is a $15.00 charge per person, per night - or $75 per week.
We accept dogs in this rental.
While we love our pet guests, please note that due to current insurance regulations beyond our control, we are unable to accept pet guests of the following breeds:
*Akita *Chow *Pit Bull *Doberman Pinscher, *Rottweiler *Presa Canaria, *Wolf hybrid *American Stafford-shire Terrier
· There is a non-refundable $15 per pet fee, per night, or $75 per week maximum. We often give discounts for our guests with multiple pets or if your pets are very small. Contact us with any questions you have about the size and number of dogs.
· No Pets on beds! While we do NOT allow pets on our bedding, if your pet wants to sleep with you, you may bring your own bedding. Just put ours away in the closet. This includes sheets, pillowcases, and any blankets or comforters. (Let us know if this is the case.) Dog hair on our bedding will incur an additional $50 charge per bed.
· Do not use bath towels for your pet. Damaged or dirty bath towels incur an automatic charge of $25 for replacement. Paper towels and dog towels are provided for pet clean up.
· Registered Service and ESA Animals: Guests with certified service or ESA animals are allowed; we ask that you provide email documentation of your certification.
· Clean up after your pet: be courteous and responsible to other guests. Clean up any/all pet refuse inside or outside of dog pens. We provide waste bags.
· Pets must always be leashed when outside.
· Pets are expected to be current on their shots and have flea protection treatment.
· If your pet sheds excessively or there is extra cleaning required due to pet hair there will be an extra cleaning charge. There will also be charges for pet stains or smells where it is obvious that there have been “accidents”.
· Please be considerate of your fellow neighbors who may be disturbed from your dog’s barking.
· We don’t require that dogs be crated while away from their parents; however, you know your pet best. As a pet owner, you are responsible for any damages caused by your pet. If there is damage please inform us and we will have it repaired and charge you accordingly.
Asheville Swiss Chalets and its Owners do not assume responsibility for your pets. If the guest is found violating any of the pet terms and conditions, the guest may be asked to leave or may be charged additional fees.
Our chalets are professionally cleaned before you arrive and after you leave. If you feel we missed something, please report it to us within 4 hours of your arrival.
Our housekeeping fees vary depending on size of unit and length of stay.
·Our 1 bedroom rental housekeeping fee is $45 for any stay.
· Our 3 bedroom homes have a $150 housekeeping fee for any stay.
We expect our guests to leave the chalets in the condition in which they are found except for normal use. If, however, a chalet requires cleaning beyond what is normal or has pet messes we will charge a minimum fee of $50.
All guests are financially responsible for the time reserved; there will be no refunds due to change of plans or early departures.
Extended Stays We have special rates for monthly visits.
This host has 9 reviews for other properties.View other reviews