This beautiful loft apartment is truly unique, offers spectacular views of Table Mountain and is situated at the very center of the most historical and lively neighborhood in Cape Town. It offers you a deluxe urban experience, allowing you to relax in the thoughtfully designed and decorated apartment filled with natural sunlight and affording. The building is situated literally opposite the famous Truth Coffee Shop which has been voted the “Coolest Coffee in the World” three times!
First and formost, I want my guests to enjoy themselves. At the same time, I assume that my guests will use common-sense in-terms of their behaviour and have respect for my property and other residents living in the building. For legal and insurance purposes, I need to inform my guests of important points which they need to read, understand and adhere to.
1) The Instruction Manual for the apartment is available for your reference on the kitchen counter. It contains all the information you will need to know about the apartment, such as the house rules, the emergency phone numbers and some tips and recommendations for your stay in Cape Town.
2) Cape Town can have very strong seasonal winds, especially in the months of November, December and January. The force of the wind is not to be underestimated and I ask that the apartment is never left unattended with open windows or doors. It is the sole responsibility of the guests to close all doors and windows at all times of strong winds to avoid damage or breakages. Please note that it can be very noisy in general when the winds are strong.
3) Please note this is a non-serviced and a self-catering apartment. The guest is responsible for the general cleaning of the apartment and removal of all waste from the apartment for the duration of their stay. Feel like home, respect and treat the house and the interior as your property. If you are breaking or loosing something please report it, replace it or pay it. I provide you with bath towels and blankets, but please bring your own swimming towels for the balcony, pool or beach.
4) Please note - this apartment has multiple levels with open stairs and is not suited for babies, children or for handicapped persons. Please be careful when using the apartment stairs and do not lean-over the balcony railing. Also avoid using the balcony in high-winds. As owner of the apartment, I will not be held liable for any injury or death which may occur on the property.
4) No smoking is allowed in the entire building. No use of drugs or excessive use of alcohol is permitted. No loud music or loud parties are permitted. Please be considerate of the neighbours at all times.
5) Regards Security: Please be vigilant at all times and be aware that criminals are just waiting for an oppurtunity to gain access. The building security is on duty from Monday to Friday from 08am to 14pm. Please use the keys provided to lock the apartment and the building at all times. Please make sure that all the locks are turned-over at least once to properly engage the locks. As owner of the apartment, I will not be held liable for any theft or loss of property which may occur on the property. In the case of lost keys, please notify me immediately on the emergency number(s) listed in the instruction manual. Please note that costs for replacement of keys and locks due to guests losing keys will be charged for.
6) Please note that no extra overnight guests or occupancies in the apartment are permitted without prior arrangement.
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My roots are from Romania and I am live in Germany but I am a Capetonian at heart.
Taking and making pictures is my passion and my profession and so I get to travel a lot.
I first travelled to Cape Town in 2014 and I immediately fell in love with the city, with it’s people, its lifestyle, the sea, the mountains and the sun. When I am in Cape Town, I love to explore the streets, the coffee shops and try to enhance my knowledge of South African wine ;-)
It will be my pleasure to host people from all over the world and I am sure that everyone will fall in love with this magical city just as I did!