This newly renovated apartment is perfect for those who want to stay in the nightlife area but in a quiet house. You can't wish better if you want to be only few steps away from all the sights and the best clubs, bars and restaurants of the city!
You will note that we are on the first pages of the thousands of Airbnb listings in Budapest and this is because we offer excellent hospitality, good prices and have only ever had positive reviews.
THE APARTMENT WILL BE ENTIRELY YOURS DURING YOUR STAY! One of us will be there to meet You and show you around. We help you and answer any question.
The flat is on the second floor of a typical hungarian apartment house without elevator.
This unique, clean and well designed Apartment can be comfortable for 4 adult person.
The apartment has 1 big room with a queen size bed and a pull-out sofa, one fully equipped kitchen where you can find everything for cooking and a bathroom with tube and toilette.
- HIGH SPEED WIFI
- Hungarian MOBILE PHONE with useful numbers inside
- Home made GUIDE BOOK full with our sightseeing, restaurant, club and program RECOMMENDATION and you can find directions inside how you can get the places from the apartment
- 0-24 hours AVAILABLE HOSTS who are always ready to help you
- FLEXIBLE CHECK IN & CHECK OUT is possible if we don't have any guests before your arrival or after your stay (we don’t ask any extra money if you arrive late at night or early in the morning). If we have, the earliest check-in is 1 pm and the latest check-out is 11 am.
- PERSONAL CONTACT with every guest - one of us wait you in the apartment when you arrive. We not just show you around in the apartment, we answering all of your questions and give you personal recommendation as a friend.
- NO SURPRISES, we have more than 100 only very POSITIVE REVIEWS.
- If you decide to stay with us, the only thing you have to do is to enjoy your holiday! All the other things are our job!
If You choose us You willl stay in a fully equipped apartment which has everything just like a real home. In case You need anything else during your stay, just let us know!
The Guests can use everything for free in the apartment.
- Queen size double bed
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Bed Linen
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Towels provided in 2 sizes
- FREE High speed WIFI - available everywhere inside
- Guest Mobile Phone
- Budapest Guidebook inside with our fav places
- Basic supplies needed for cooking
- FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
Interaction with guests
You will be provided with a hungarian mobile phone during your stay containing our numbers, in case of any question or problems you can call us anytime!
We are young people who like to go out, if you are alone or with company, you are very welcome to join us to discover one of the best night life European cities can offer. We can recommend you the best places to eat and see, to share with you the unique “local spots” where the people living here like to visit. We always enjoy hosting guest/friends from all the world, it”s a cool experience for us as well.
Please feel free to ask any question about the accommodation or the city, we are here to help you in 24 hours.
If You want to find your way alone just open our home made guide book where you can find your personal instructions to get the best places from the flat and call us on the provided hungarian mobile phone in case you need any help from us.
WHAT YOU MUST SEE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
You will be walking distance (5-15 minutes) from everything!
- Andrassy Avenue
- Heroe’s Square
- City Park
- Szechenyi Bath
- Europe’s biggest open air place to ice skate
- Budapest’s Multicultural Quarter - The Kultunio
- Liszt Ferenc Gastro Square
- House of Opera
- Great Synagogue
- Ruin Pub Area
- St. Stephens Basilica
- Westend City Center - Biggest shopping mall in Hungary
- Christmas Market
We are lucky to be surrounded with a lot of public transport options:
- Metro M2 . Blaha Lujza - 5 minutes walking distance
- Tram 4/6 . Wesselényi Street- 3 minutes walking distance
- Deák ferenc square - 8 minutes walking distance
Every public transport possibilities you will get after when you arrived.
Ticket information required for public transport in Budapest:
- Single ticket - HUF 350
- Single ticket bought on the spot - HUF 450
- Block of 10 tickets - HUF 3 000
- Transfer ticket - HUF 530
- Short section metro ticket for up to 3 stops - HUF 300
- Budapest 24-hour travelcard - HUF 1 650
If you arrive by car you can choose from the following PARKING OPTIONS:
- Street parking:
Mo- Fr 8am - 8pm : 440 HUF/hour
Sa- Su and after 8 pm : free
- Parking Garage
Dohány utca 10: 400 HUF/hour
Other things to note
If you need a table reservation in a good restaurant, a taxi to get somewhere or ticket for concerts and other events, we are here to help You, just let us know. With the hungarian mobile phone provided, You can do these things on your own as well!
Christmas market - 2016.11.11. - 2017.01.01.
Guest shall utilize the Property soleuly for vacation use and for no other purpose.
This Property is in a resident building; behaviors that disturb, injure, or interfere with the rights of the neighbors are not acceptable. No overnight guests of Guests allowed
SILENCE AFTER 10 PM :
It is prohibited to stay on the courtyard be noisy after 10 PM as the community of the residential house has the right to call the Police for breaking the rules of the house.
Smoking is prohibited at the residential areas like courtyard/staircase.
Thanks for your understanding
This host has 1390 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, we're Kata, Zsolt
I am Kata, Zsolt is my husband. We are all from Budapest and working in real estate development.
We all speak English, I speak German.
We are foodies and love to recommend many unique places to eat, see and go out. We love to share all the "local spots" and give you an experience you would not get through a hotel. Hosting guests/friends from all over the world has been a great experience and we always enjoy rent out our apartment for our guests. Please feel free to ask us questions about the area, what to do, where to eat, or things to do (or not do). We are available in 24 hours so never hesitate to contact us with any questions...
We are looking forward to hosting you!