Well, everyone has the right to an opinion, but I would like to make a few things clear :
- You booked the same day, never told me an hour of arrival, and I told you there was someone there before so that you know before hand that you'll have to wait until 4 pm to check, to wich you said ok
- You were 1h30 and not 30 min late and our Airbnb exchange can attest that, and what you qualify to be rude was this message : "It's is 5:20 now ! It's not cool man, my brother has been wainting all this time for you !!"
- I had to rush the person before you so you could check in, and I told you that, so you knew I could not tidy the place before you came, I actuall did not want to have a person that night to clean, but you used the instant booking so I could not do a thing about it
- My brother came 20 min late to pick up the keys because he doesn't live next door, if you had announced an hour of departure beforehand, he would have been there in time
- Every guest besides you gave me good comments, especially about politness, so I believe you are very severe and biased about what happened when you came
- About the internet, as you probably know, I am not an internet provider myself, if there was something wrong with the internet, I apologize for it and will try to see with the phone operator if I can make it better
Finally, as I told you in private, I believe Airbnb is a place of exchange and not a way to argue and say spiteful things to others and I'll always do my very best to host people.