In El Paraiso in Isla Margarita we have a special house in an exclusive neighborhood with walking distance to the historic and charming town Pampatar. The house is made in a modern rustic style with white concrete and dark painted wood.
The house has space for up to 10 people. The property has a discreet and private tropical garden where you may sit under the shade, do sunbathing, take a swim in the pool with waterfall and jacuzzi. You also have the attractive open kitchen becoming a part of the garden. The house brings in lots of sunlight and have a fresh wind breeze. Modern furniture and spacious rooms. Air condition in all bedrooms, ceiling fans in the kitchen and outside area. The house also includes an impressing library/office.
More about the house:
- Airy and open built house, totally 385 m2 construction
- Sea view from both bedrooms and balcony upstairs
- A protected and private garden in a tropical environment
- Swimming pool with a lovely and relaxing waterfall and jacuzzi
- 5 bedrooms (4 double bed rooms, 1 with 2 single beds), 5 bathrooms, where one of them is located close to the pool in the garden
- Large two-level library/office upstairs
- Dining room in the house in addition to several sitting areas outside and by the kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen close to the pool in the garden
- Living room with TV, Cable, DVD, stereo
- Separate room with washing machine, dryer, fridge and freezer etc
- Garage with one electric gate and space for 3 cars
- Remote controlled alarm covering inside and outside the house.
Note that El Paraiso is a safe and quiet neighborhood with 24 hours guard by the entrance.
Are you coming with kids? Families with kids - like us - are concerned about security and to have a vacation where both kids and adults can relax and enjoy their stay. This house is protected from the road with walls and locked gate. The swimming pool is visible from the kitchen, the living room, the office and also one of the bedrooms upstairs. The access to the garden with the pool may be 100% locked so that kids can't get access to the area.
We are Norwegian owners of the house. We really do like to treat guests in a best possible way. We may make sure you are picked up when you arrive at the airport and taken to the house to get to know the routines. Then the house is yours. If you should need to contact us during your stay, then our great partner Roberto is just a phone call away and will in that case help you with whatever you need. After your stay we make sure you get back to the airport and that you come safe on board.