Comfortable 2 double bedroom apartment situated on the St. Dunstan's area just 3min walk from the city centre and Canterbury West rail station and 10 minutes from the University of Kent providing an ideal base from which to explore the medieval city of Canterbury. It's good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers and families.
For stays over 7 days we offer a complimentary cleaning service on a weekly basis.
The apartment has 2 comfortable double bedrooms in a quiet location with one car parking space located in a garage and free of charge.
Self-served coffee, tea, sugar and milk pods are available for free during your stay.
Shower gel, shampoo, fresh bed linen and towels are provided.
The apartment also includes:
- a lounge with a sofa, armchair, coffee table, TV and stereo.
- a fully-equipped kitchen with dining table, oven and hob, pans, cooking utensils, cutlery, microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle, washing machine, clothes dryer, kitchen roll, kitchen towel, washing machine soap, washing up liquid.
- a bathroom with bath and shower, toilet rolls and hand soap are provided to get started.
- a travel cot is available for free if you need it. We can set it up for you before arrival on request.
Full access to the entire property. Free Wifi throughout your stay. Network and passcode can be found in the Blue Fox Rentals Guidebook.
Please note the flat is located on the first floor and it's accessed by stairs.
Interaction with guests
Before arrival I will get in touch to check your expected time of arrival and I will explain a few things around the flat and answer any questions you may have about the local area.
There's a lockbox at the property to access the keys. I will explain its location and code for self check-in. I live just around the corner so I will be available for any questions or issues your may have throughout your stay.
We can also provide maps of the city and you will find a guidebook at the property with our personal suggestions on what to do in Canterbury and where to eat/drink.
Other things to note
If you would like a wider range of breakfast goodies to be available on arrival we offer a breakfast hamper which includes eggs, fresh fruit, bread, cereal, orange juice, butter and jam. You can request this hamper with your booking and pay by cash or card on arrival.
- Please respect the neighbours and monitor the noise level.
- Please leave the flat as clean as you found it by washing your dishes, avoiding taking strong smelling food into the bedrooms and putting any rubbish in the bins provided.
- Please save energy by ensuring you turn the stereo, tv, lights and heaters off when you leave the flat.
- Please refrain, for fire safety reasons, from deep-fat frying food, leaving the heaters on and smoking.
This host has 140 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm Argentinian living in the UK for 6 years mostly in London and in Canterbury in the last 2 years with my partner Tom and our friendly cat Punch. I'm very sociable and like meeting new people so I thought Airbnb hosting would be worth trying. Whether you are willing to share travel experiences or if you want to relax and explore, I'll make sure you feel like at home.