My place is close to Greek Town, Danforth. You’ll love the place because of comfortable Queen size Bed and a Sofa Bed. You have an entire basement apartment to yourself which is newly renovated and cozy space. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, families (with kids). The place is an 8 minute walk from Subway/Metro. Close to parks for taking a walk, or Greektown shops. Street parking available.
Fully renovated basement apartment in the heart of hustling Greektown and 8 minute walk from Pape subway station. The place has a Queen bed, A futon which converts into a double bed, Dining table and chairs and TV with Netflix. The apartment has private entrance with on street parking nearby and a backyard to enjoy.
Basement apartment, backyard
Other things to note
The basement has washer and dryer, which the host might use during the stay. This will be limited to between 8 am to 9 pm unless notified otherwise.
Also since it's a basement apartment, the ceiling height is around 6'3". Also, there is a beam running between bedroom and dining area, which is lower than that.
- No misuse of internet for downloads or torrents
- No noise after 11 pm and before 8 am
- Please maintain cleanness of the place during your stay and when you check out
- No cooking in the apartment
- No guests allowed
- Since washer and dryer are in the basement, host have access to it between 8 am to 9 pm
- This listing uses an easy to use, convineient smartphone operated August lock. Physical keys will be made available only in certain situations.
- Please lock the apartment when you are out and while checking out
I am usually available thought text or Airbnb message during the day and in person after 7 pm. I live on the main floor of the house.
Software developer working in Toronto. Love riding my motorcycle and Travelling