Welcome to our home and your getaway- we are thrilled that you have chosen to stay at our Beach View Suite! The private, brand-new, custom-built unit has been designed to be comfortable and cozy for families, solo travelers or business travelers. With just one block to the beach and half mile to great restaurants and more, you will understand why West Seattle is a trending neighborhood.
• No smoking or vaping in the unit or on our property. For those that may need to smoke or vape, we kindly request that you exit the gate and use the sidewalk on 48th Ave, SW (where you parked). Please dispose of cigarette butts appropriately.
$50 fine per occurrence on property AND/OR $200 cleaning fee of unit
• No parties or events.
• We have a no shoe policy in our home--remove shoes upon coming into our home.
• Quiet hours from 10pm-7am.
• Keep all phone conversations in the unit. We love our quiet yard and neighborhood and want it stay that way, both for us and others.
• Please be careful not to scuff doors or walls (luggage in particular(URL HIDDEN)All scuffs requiring painting or patching = $25 per
• No food in garbage and recycle containers must be rinsed out prior to placing in recycle bin(URL HIDDEN)Failure to separate garbage/compost/recycle = $25
• Please take out garbage, recycle and compost prior to your departure.
• Please clean up after yourself ensuring all dishes have been loaded in dishwasher and the dishwasher started.
Corey is a Northwest native and Marcia is a Midwest girl. We love to travel locally, around the US, as well as internationally and enjoy meeting people from around the world. We try to be travelers rather than tourists which is a huge distinction for us. We feel like we are really on vacation when off the beaten path, doing what the locals do!