4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, piano in common area. Super fun and safe area. good for couples and families (with kids).
Our simple home is perfect for anyone who seeks a family-based living With two bedrooms on the main level and two rooms upstairs, there is space to sleep at least 5 people. The main floor consists of a spacious yet cozy living room and dining room, quirky kitchen and access to an amazing, private backyard, pool and patio.
We are only a few minutes from public transportation to San Francisco and beyond. Easy street parking in front of our house.
- Master bed & bath. Comfortable king size bed. Master has a large screen television(only TV in house). The bathroom is simple with glass shower stall.
- 2nd bedroom- Full bed that converts to a futon style sofa. This room is simple and overlooks the backyard. The adjacent bathroom has a shower, tub and toilet.
- Upstair bedrooms. One bedroom is great for the kids. It is bunkbed with double on the bottom and twin on top. The other has a full sized futon and overlooks the backyard.
-Yard. Peaceful, private, sunny and fully fenced backyard. Covered cabana and gas grill make it a perfect spot for outside entertaining. Pool is open warm seasons only. See child safety net in photos.
- Clean and simple galley kitchen, includes an older oven, gas range and dishwasher, hot water kettle.
Please note that the kitchen is clean, but quirky: one burner may need to be lit using a lighter wand that we keep in the drawer. Retro oven is 100 degrees out of calibration. Ask if you want access to Waffle iron, rice cooker or crock pot.
Breakfast nook is great for morning breakfast spot.
Dining and Living room are connected creating a large, sunny, shared space. Our home is situated in a quiet residential neighborhood with many walkable restaurants on Lakeshore and Grand Ave.
- laundry machines.
- Living room / family room has Clairanova Piano, (no TV)
- Please note that the listing is not suitable for late-night entertaining, as this is a residential neighborhood.
Total possible beds = 5. Air Mattress and floor pads can be made available upon request.
Interaction with guests
Because we offer our home when we are traveling, we will typically not be available to welcome you in during your stay. We will normally be available to answer any questions by phone. Please note that there is another private apartment on site.
Other things to note
We have a dog who won't be at our house while you are here. If you are allergic to dogs, this might not be the house for you.
The house space will be private, with it's own doors and keycodes - no one else can enter. However, there will likely be someone residing in the onsite apartment so access to the yard may be shared.
This space is our primary home that we list while we are on vacation, We typically will make some space in drawers and closets for your stay, but you it will not be a sterile hotel environment.
Just as others can't access your rental, there are areas of the house you will not be able to enter. The following areas are not included:
* Access to the downstairs basement;
* Detached apartment or Garage.
- We expect you to treat our house as you would treat your own home (or your parents' home!). You will get a complete list of our House Rules if you book with us, but the basics are:
- No smoking of anything in the house, Smoking outside is okay, but please dispose of butts appropriately (please don't leave them on the sidewalk or in the backyard).
- Pets are a possibility with a fee - tell us about your pet and we will consider on a case-by-case basis.
- No parties of any kind
- No food on couch, upstairs, or in bedrooms
- Occupancy is limited to what is agreed upon in contract, Parking limited to in front of our house (3 spaces)