Near Nagoya Station and Wide balcony Free wifi!
This guest house is the area where there are supermarket and drug store. You can move smoothly to Nagoya Station and central Nagoya.
Quiet hours start at 22:00. (No parties, No loud music)
We prepare the futon for the number of guest. beforehand. Please make a reservation for the right number of guests.
Nagoya Station-Higasiyama Line(8 mins)-Iwatsuka Station and walk 2 mins going to This guesthouse.
Other things to note
Please be reminded to USE futons corresponding to number of guests listed in the booking ONLY. Additional charges will be made if proven to have used extra futons during the stay. Thank you.
Please consider my guesthouse as yours. It’ll reflect how you treat your home. I hope you keep it clean and tidy. Here are some house rules and reminders to attempt and ensure a fun and memorable experience for all of our guests.
1. Check-In is from 3:00PM onwards and Check-Out is strictly at 10:00 AM. No extension on CHECK OUT Time since House Keeping will have to prepare the room for next occupants. For EARLY Check IN requests, it will depend if it’s possible.
2. Please do not lose your door key, a fine will be charged for missing key.
3. Please indicate the actual number of guests staying in the unit. I’ll prepare futons corresponding to the number of guests listed on the booking. All futons used in excess of the listed number of guests will be charged.
4. I support doing exercises thus my building only has stairs that you can use for cheaper cardio workouts.
5. Please take off your shoes while inside the apartment (Japan style).
6. Kindly turn-off the lights, the aircon, and other appliances when not in use. Same goes for the faucet and shower when done.
7. Keep noise to a minimum as there are other occupants in the same floor. If you are with children, please make sure to have them behave properly.
8. The Host will not be liable or responsible for any person hurt, accidents, or guest’s properties lost or damaged during your stay.
9. If something gets damaged during your stay, please inform the host immediately before you check out. Any damaged or missing items may be charged to your security deposit.
10. Countertops should be clear of clutter, leftover food, dirty dishes, trash etc. at all times. If you spill something please wipe it up. Wash, dry, and put away all dishes, pots and pans. Dishes should be cleaned and put away after usage, please hand-wash your dirty dish and do not leave dirty dishes in the sink.
11. Nagoya follows a strict rule in collecting garbage. Please read and follow instructions and segregation tips sent to you especially if you'll stay for a long period in the guesthouse. Failure to comply could mean monetary sanction.
These are the schedules for the garbage disposal;
Burnable waste is on Tuesday and Friday Before 9am
Recyclable items are on Wednesdays before 9AM
Garbage bags are available in the kitchen.
Also, picture of map and the designated location will be sent on your email.
12. There is no free parking space in the building. However there are coin parking lots near my place.
Maximum price is 600yen/24 hrs.
13. WIFI is free but there is a fair usage policy. Please minimize downloading or uploading large files such as movies and music because if all available bandwidth are used, internet access will be restricted causing slower connections even just for browsing. If you need more internet connection bandwidth, it will cost extra charges. We allow guests to use it only for legal purposes and not for illegal uploading, downloading, or other illegal activities.
If you have any further concerns or questions, please feel free to reach out via Airbnb. Thank you.