Located in the beach-side town of Kapaa, on the Coconut Coast of Kauai
Easy access to either the north or south shores.
Second floor end unit w/pool, garden, ocean, mountain view from lanai, 100 steps to beach.
King in master. Queen sofa bed in den. Sliding doors for privacy in den. Full kitchen has granite and stainless. Washer/dryer in unit.
Beach access, Internet, parking, BBQ, two pools, cable, beach chairs, towels, cooler.
Easy walk to Starbucks, Safeway, restaurants, shopping, and more.
This professionally designed condo has contemporary Hawaiian décor. The master bedroom has a king bed and the den has a queen sofa bed. Sliding doors provide privacy for the den. The fully equipped kitchen has granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. There is a washer and dryer in the unit.
Beach access, free wireless Internet access, free parking, BBQ facilities, two private pools (one ocean front, the other below the lanai), cable TV, beach chairs, beach towels, and cooler are provided for you to enjoy. A Pack ‘n Play is available upon request.
We are from the mid-west and originally started visiting Hawaii to escape some of the cold and snow. We have visited several of the islands but fell in love with Kauai. We found ourselves returning every year so decided it was time to make it a part-time home. We have been looking for a property for several years and the timing was right when we found this renovated condo.
Interaction with guests
We have an on island contact in case there is something you need and we are always available by phone or email.
Other things to note
We LOVE Kauai and hope you will too! You are invited to come and enjoy our beautifully renovated condo in paradise. A charming, laid-back ocean front property, Kauai Kailani a rediscovered treasure, is conveniently located in the quaint beach-side community of Kapaa, on gorgeous Waipouli Beach on the famous Coconut Coast of Kauai.
After coming to Kauai for several years, staying in various locations around the island, we decided it made the most sense for us to stay on the east side. We often stay here and enjoy all that the Kapaa area has to offer but the also provides easy access to both the north or south shores. Some people stay a while in one location, then move to another. We found however that doing so burns a day of our vacation because you have to be out of one place at 10:00 am and can't check-in at the new place until 3:00. In the meantime, you are driving around with all of your "stuff" in your car.
- This is a NON SMOKING unit, including the lanai.
- PETS are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
- The maximum number of guests is limited to four (4) persons.
- NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the units, but we provide extra beach towels for your use. Please be sure the beach towels are returned to the unit.
- PARKING – Parking is limited to one (1) vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is permitted. A
- WATER AND SEPTIC – The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE – We highly recommend all guests purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance. There are several companies offering coverage.
- All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise