Quality double bed in modern three bedroom flat, overlooking the river and University boathouses.
Takes 5 minutes to cycle to:
- Grafton centre
- Cambridge city centre
- Tesco supermarket (super large)
It is 10 minutes or less to cycle to almost all key locations in Cambridge such as:
- Univesity Colleges
- University departments.
- Restaurants, bars, clubs, cinema...
- The Business park
- The Science park
- Train/bus/coach station
Rent a bike from me for £25/month or £10/week
Please smoke outside of flat - use balcony. Please remove shoes in the corridor.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
1) I like visiting friends in their cities, because I get to experience and understand more through them.
2) I love technology and business. I have worked in a number of industries (Fashion, Biotech, Engineering, software, and social enterprise) which has led me to my passion of building something new as an entrepreneur (Cambridge happens to be an amazing place for that).
3) Lately I have gotten into going to the gym and lifting, and also meditation. I find both to be great ways to strength the body and mind.
4) I am open to the people I host on Airbnb, the main thing is that they can get on well with other people. I think being a reasonable person is something I hope most of my guests are.
5) I suppose my current life motto is "Make decisions based on love and not fear, and have focus".