This penthouse apartment offers a premier location for the Inauguration or Women's March in January! Within just blocks of 4 subway lines and only a 10-min taxi/Uber ride from Union Station, it offers easy access to D.C.’s best tourist attractions and a host of amenities to make you feel right at home.
-Two bedrooms, each w/ queen beds, each suitable for 2 guests
-Fully stocked pantry
-Linens, towels & luxury bath set
• Club room with TV, pool table, darts
• 42” TV with free access to Netflix, Hulu Plus, and Amazon Prime
• Full-size washer & dryer and complimentary laundry supplies
• 3 complimentary Metro cards to borrow for use on the subway and buses
• Rooftop with panoramic views of downtown D.C. and the Washington Monument
• Need to print tickets to an attraction? Use the convenient on-site Business Center, with free printing.
Guests have full access to the apartment, along with keyfob access to building amenities including the 24-hour gym, club room with pool table, and business center with free printing.
Interaction with guests
I will meet you to give you the key and a quick tour of the apartment. I will still be in D.C. and am happy to respond quickly via the app! If you have any questions or concerns, I will be just a text or call away. :-)
Other things to note
As a special gift, you’ll receive a luxury bath set and complimentary bottle of wine!
I am a passionate traveler, dedicated foodie, and lifetime learner. My friends know me as the guy who is always trying a new restaurant and Yelping about it, or planning a trip to a foreign country. My former homes include Oklahoma, Atlanta, and South Korea.
I value experiences over things, am super organized and love to get to know new people, although I like my space every once in a while. My hosting style is one that gives you as much space as you need while offering as many amenities as you may want.
Life motto? Doing well for yourself and doing good for the world are not mutually exclusive.