My three-room apartment (72 m²) is in a 20 minutes walk distance from the center and in a 15 minutes walk distance from the train station. I have a spare room (10 m²) with a sofa bed for 2 people and I am always happy to welcome guests.
My guests stay in a private room (10 m²; without a wardrobe) and share with me the bathroom, restroom, kitchen and living area.
Interaction with guests
check-in from Monday-Thursday after 5pm
check-in from Friday-Sunday after 2pm
If you want to check in earlier, please mention it in your booking request.
Other things to note
Here are the answers to some of my guests' FAQ:
1. I do provide you with towels, bedlinen and slippers.
2. You will receive a key which opens the entrance to the building as well as the front door of the apartment.
3. No, there are no animals living with me!
4. Yep, free parking is available right next to the apartment. (After your booking I'll send you a screenshot that shows you where you can park your car.)
5. Since I've been asked: Of course there is no curfew! - walk in and out as you please! :-)
6. I have a city map of Wels and many good ideas how to spend a beautiful day in Wels, Linz (only a 12 min train ride away), Salzburg (1 hour away) and many other great places in Upper Austria. I offer you my help and advice in planning your trips to make sure you'll get the best deal for your needs.
- No smoking inside the apartment. However, you can smoke on the balcony if you need to.
- Please don't bring animals along. No dogs!
- We ask you to take off your shoes in the apartment - we have plenty of cosy slippers for your convenience.
I am an easy-going, open-minded Austrian, much interested into languages and sports. I studied economics and education and currently work in logistics. I love to travel, get to know other cultures and meet new people. I'm proud of having friends from many different countries. I enjoy to play tennis, soccer, beach-volleyball, squash and lots of other sports.
As a host I try to be as helpful as possible and required. Generally I try to get a feel for my guests with respect to their preferences. Some are looking for conversation, others want to be left alone. Both is possible with me. :-)