My place is close to family-friendly activities, nightlife, public transport, the city center, the airport... and just about every other main attraction in the DFW area!. You’ll love my place because of the ambiance, the neighborhood, the light, the comfy bed... Perfect enough to feel like home!. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups. Fury friends are welcome on a base to base cases.
Beautiful 3 bedroom/2.5 bath, well maintained and nicely decorated, town home.
- Master bedroom suite with queen size bed, private bath with his and her vanity, full size garden soak tub/shower combo, walk-in closet, and private balcony overseeing the street.
- Second bedroom includes comfy full size bed. Closet and dresser drawer space.
- Bath with bath/shower combination off hallway area.
- Separate laundry room with full size washer and dryer.
- Open floor plan with Island separating kitchen from living area.
- Large flat screen tv with cable hanging over a welcoming electric fireplace. - Nice study setup with a built in Murphy bed (which sleeps 2).
- Separate half-size bath.
Upgrades include carpet, granite, shutters and blinds. Rubbed bronze fixtures throughout. Fully furnished kitchen. 2 Car garage. Nice private backyard with welcoming patio furniture. Community Pool located 1 block DIRECTLY behind our home which is opened seasonally.
Perfectly located from main DFW Attractions:
-30 minutes from Dallas Cowboy Stadium
-30 minutes from Lovefield Airport
-15 minutes from DFW Airport
-40 minutes from downtown Dallas
-30 minutes from downtown Fort Worth
-25 minutes from Galleria
-40 minutes from Dallas Aquarium
***Please note: Due to our limited availability, we are not able to show our home before your actual reservation/check-in. However, I am happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding our home accommodations and amenities. Do not hesitate to shoot me a message with your questions :)
The entire Home!!
Interaction with guests
I am always a call away!
- Fury friends are welcome, depending on breed and weight, and with a pet deposit.
- Smoking is only allowed outside. $500 fine for any smoking indoors will apply.
My husband and I discovered the AirBnB gem a few years ago and have never looked back! We absolutely adore the concept of being able to stay in a place that feels so much more like "home" than a hotel. We both love traveling and AirBnB gives us the best of both worlds!