My place is close to 10 minutes walk from Kichijoji station.
[From Kichijoji to downtown]
15 minutes to Shinjuku on the Chuo Line.
20 minutes to Shibuya on the Keio Inokashira line without train change.
From Haneda Airport :
45-90 minutes by airport bus.
70 minutes by train.
From Narita Airport :
85-120 minutes by airport bus
90~120 minutes by train.
ONLY OPEN for FEMALE! NO MALE GUEST.
My name is Lucy, born in Shanghai,China, and I am starting living in Tokyo this year.I work busy everyday.Here flowing is the rules for female guests who like to share room with me:
1. I am a kind person,very open mind, try my best to have a great share time with guests from the world. I had wonderful Airbnb experience in the past travelling days.Because I love traveling and adventures, I like to run a cheap, safe, but small share room for guest, just like myself.
2. I will let guest use my own clear and comfortable bed.
3. I do not refund money for who has already checked my room. Please book at your enough understanding.
4. This 20 m2 Japanese-style apartment locates 10-mins walk from Kichijoji-station, just 14 mins from Shinjuku station by train,KICHIJOJI is the most popular town in Tokyo! And 15mins to Shibuya!
YOU MUST READ THESE before you BOOK my room:
1. This is share room, you may share with other guests sometime.
2. Just one Key, you need to share, and the last one in the room locks the door, put it into mailbox (with details I will send to guest, 5 days before arrival),when you come back first, get the key, open the door and put key in a white bowl on the table. Do not carry key in your bag or pocket.If you lost the key, you must pay 21,600 JPY, which is the apartment manager charges for the new key set. That is why I set the deposit as the same price. But if you return key to me, no charge from deposit, of course!
3. Refund only possible before 5 days you arrival.
I will pick you up and send you to bus stop or train station.
Provide FREE BREAKFAST (Two pieces toast and a cup of coffee or tea) FREE TEA ALL THE DAY!
And ALL THESE THINGS ARE FREE FOR YOU:
1. KITCHEN (Toaster, Microwave,Fried pan)
3. WASHING MACHINE
4. SHOWER ROOM (Hair,Body Shampoo,Conditioner,Hair Dryer)
6. Air Conditioner and Electric fan for summer!
There is a 24-hour convenience store(Seven Eleven) 5 minute
walk. Located just 5 minutes walk is a 24-hour supermarket (SEIYU).
For the past 10 years,Kichijohi is chosen as the most ""wish to live""city in Tokyo.
Inokashira park is very close from my home , you can jog and walk in the green forest in the morning.
It's really good for walking and jogging.
Interaction with guests
1. I do not offer free towel to guest due to hygiene reason.
2. I sometime cannot answer mobile phone due to work time.
3. You will have a happy and open-mind, easy-going guest during your stay ;)
Other things to note
PLEASE ALWAYS KEEP QUIET,DO NOT MAKE ANY NOISE.
Guests can check in flexible, need contact before arrival. Valid photo identification is required upon check in (Especially in case your face is too different from the photo in Airbnb), preferably a passport, I.D.(Foreigner) or driving license(Japanese). If name is different, I refuse guest stay in my room.
Departing guests must remove all their belongings from this room, and check out by 12am. If you check out late, you will be asked to pay for an extra night, so make sure you’re up and ready in time! No luggage storage.
Upon check in, guests (longer than one night stay) will receive a room key for access to both the 1F door of apartment and my room. A penalty of \15,000 JPY will be charged for lost key.
The comfort, safety and security of guests is of paramount importance to host. Any guest who, in the opinion of host, compromises the comfort, safety or security, host or local residents will be requested to leave the room premises and will not be offered a refund.
Host provides free breakfast (including two pieces of bread, a cup of tea or coffee), please make them by yourself and kindly wash your utensils (cups / plates) after use. Keep room clean.
Drug use is illegal in Japan. Any guest found using drugs within the room will be immediately reported to the police station, asked to leave the room immediately and will not be offered a refund.
No Smoking, No Alcohol
Smoking and Alcohol are not permitted anywhere in the room. Any guest found smoking or drinking alcohol inside the room will be fined \15,000JPY, asked to leave the room immediately and will not be offered a refund.
It is the guest's responsibility to ensure that their personal belongings are secure at all times. Host accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage to guests’ property.
9.Damage to Host’ Property
Guests will be expected to reimburse Bin’s room for any damage caused by inappropriate behavior during their stay.
Be quiet at night
Turn your cell phone ringer off after 10:00pm.
No outsiders / visitors are allowed to enter room
Any non-registered guests who enters hostel with room-key will be asked to leave and the key will be retained.
12. Animals / pets are not allowed in the room