While close to restaurants and shopping, the house is nestled away in a quiet tree-filled neighborhood, making time spent out on the deck or patio quite peaceful.
There is a small dog in the house, Millie, who isn't allowed in your room, but she will want to be your friend.
The room is spacious, and you also have ample closet space, a nine-drawer dresser, a queen size memory foam bed, a desk/chair and a full sized mirror. There is also a tv in the room with a Roku so you can watch Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu (though not cable). When the weather is agreeable, you're welcome to spend time on the deck or patio, or in the pool!
You'll have access to your room, the breakfast nook, the sitting room, and outside spaces, as well as the upstairs bath, which has a tub/shower combo, and the downstairs powder room. The upstairs bathroom is only shared if there's another airBnb guest. (We try not to overlap guests) Otherwise it's all yours! You are also welcome to keep things in the fridge and use the microwave and toaster oven.
Interaction with guests
We'll be here to greet you and we'll walk you through the spaces you have access to. If you're not familiar with the area we can help to orient you and let you know some of the best routes to get where you're going. After that, we'll leave you alone to enjoy your trip.
Other things to note
We do have a small dog, Millie. She loves everyone and rarely barks and tends to spend most of her day sleeping, so you'll likely forget that she's even in the house. Be careful not to let her outside -- and please do not feed her any food as she has some severe food allergies.
-POOL USE: Wear appropriate swimwear - pool towels are available. Pool floats/rafts are located in the pool house. Please wear sandals/flip-flops around pool and on deck to prevent splinters or any foot injury. USE POOL AT YOUR OWN RISK - please do not use pool after 10pm - please be very careful using diving board as the pool graduates to shallow very quickly.
- Guests have access to all outside spaces/tables/lounge chairs, front living room, and breakfast nook and table. Please do not use the dining room or tv room.
- Alcohol/beverages/food is allowed in room. We will direct you to plates/dishes/wine glasses/ice
- Zero tolerance policy for drugs.
- Smoking allowed outside only.
- We do have a medium-smallish dog, Millie. She loves everyone and rarely barks and tends to spend most of her day sleeping, so you'll likely forget that she's even in the house. Be careful not to let her outside -- and please do not feed her any food as she has food allergies.
- No use of the kitchen for cooking. Guests may use microwave, toaster oven, and may store food items in the refrigerator.
- Guests are welcome to supplied coffee/tea in the morning. Freshly ground Starbucks French Roast (med-dark) coffee is brewed every morning at 7am and is in an insulated pot for whenever you would like it. Coffee creamer and sugar/stevia packets on counter with mugs.
- Fireplace is not to be used.
- Laundry facilities are not included. We can give you directions to a laundromat if it is necessary to do laundry during your stay.
- Parking in driveway along side of house - do not park on street.
- Please be respectful of quiet hours: 12am-7am.
- No parties or loud music.
- No overnight visitors or guests permitted unless prior arrangements have been made and booked thru reservations website.
- To prevent the risk of fire: Guests are prohibited from the use of candles, open flames or cooking elements their room. Guests may not use heated blankets, space heaters, or heating elements of any kind in their room.
- Lost key charge $75.00
-POOL USE: USE POOL AT YOUR OWN RISK - please do not use pool after 10pm - please be very careful using diving board as the pool graduates to shallow very quickly.
This host has 24 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are Sean, Eric, and Millie (our dog). We are from Massachusetts and we're calling Richmond our home these days. We are very quiet and we prefer books over loud music.
About four years ago, we adopted a rescue dog named Millie. She is a very sweet and friendly adorable little mutt with funny ears who almost never barks. She will accompany us on most trips within the continental U.S. (Sadly, no jet setting puppy!)
A little more...
Sean works in energy conservation management and Eric works from home operating an e-commerce retail store. So if you need help with energy usage statistics or some fashion or decorating ideas - we're your guys!
If we're booking with you, we will respect your home as if it were our own. If you book with us, we hope you'll extend the same courtesy.
We look forward to meeting you and exploring your city!!! Or welcoming you to our city!