Leave the cookie cutter hotel behind and enjoy the comfort of Eleven09, a curated, historic cottage replete with vintage whimsy, centrally located in the heart of The Storybook Capital of Texas!
Located near Downtown Abilene, McMurry University, Hardin-Simmons University, and Abilene Christian University. Our family-friendly haven accommodates a maximum of 10 guests in the main house and self-contained king suite located over the two-car, detached garage.
- Visitors are allowed but may not spend the night without prior approval of and registration with the owner.
- This is a no smoking, tobacco and illegal drug free property. None of the above may be consumed while on the property.
- All parties or events must be cleared with the owner prior to your stay.
- The interior of the garage and several cabinets and closets in the house are for owner use only.
- Covered parking is available in the designated spaces under the carport in the driveway.
- Please limit all food and drink consumption (excluding water) to the kitchen, dining, living room and outside areas.
- Please wipe up any liquid spills on the hardwood floors as quickly as possible to limit damage.
- No pets of any kind are allowed in or on the property.
- Please respect our neighbors by keeping noise down during late nights.
- Above all, please enjoy your stay and have fun exploring Abilene!
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
We are a professional couple living in the fantastic city of Abilene, TX. One is an architect and the other an attorney and real estate broker. We're big travelers as well and have stayed in our share of vacation rentals across the U.S. and abroad. We're excited to host you in our cottage home!