The elegant Tremont Loft is located on the top floor of a fabulous 1899 character building in Nelson B.C., Canada. A miner's hotel in the 1890's, The Tremont Loft was completely re-built in 2016, and features exposed brick walls, 10.5' ceilings, refinished historic fir floors, elegant bath fixtures, chef's kitchen, huge fireplace, views of Baker Street and the mountains beyond, and an intriguing, private courtyard. A sophisticated, luxury suite for the stylish & discerning traveller.
Fabulous historic loft apartment . . . all for you!
1400 sq ft, two bedrooms with King size beds, one with windows looking into the courtyard, closets in both, two bathrooms with heated floors and beautiful showers (one with soaker tub) chef's kitchen with 6 burner gas range, dishwasher, refrigerator with ice maker, air conditioning, gas fireplace etc. Also featuring a large outdoor private courtyard with historic brick walls & cedar decking. The courtyard is completely private and in the warmer months is furnished with patio furniture so you can catch some sun, sit with a drink and a book or watch the stars at night.
The loft is located above our award winning retail shop, Cartolina. There is a private entrance to the loft - with stairs from the sidewalk on Baker Street. The loft is extremely quiet, especially, considering it is located in the heart of historic Nelson. You will be given a passcode for the Loft's front door entry (URL HIDDEN) key to lose!
Interaction with guests
We are available any time you need us. During the day, we are always downstairs in the store. After hours we are just a phone call away if you have questions.
- The Tremont Loft occupancy is a maximum of 4 adults only.
- Sorry, no children.
- No extra sleeping facilities for extra guests.
- No barbeques, hibachis, grills etc of any kind.
- No pets
- No candles
- No smoking
- No parties, functions, gatherings etc. of more than 4 people, unless approved by Loft owners.
- No illegal drug use
- Front door must be kept locked at all times.
- Guest parking is for one vehicle only.
- Guest assumes all responsibility for damages to the Loft by themselves or others during the term of their rental contract. Any damage to the property or contents must be reported immediately to the owners.
- Cleaning: Guests are expected to tidy up before checking out. Please be respectful, wash the dishes, put trash in the garbage bags provided, put dirty towels in the bathtub etc.