Cosy 2 double bedroom cottage situated near Canterbury East Station just 10min walk from the city centre and very close to Canterbury Christ Church University, Kent Hospital and the Cricket grounds providing an ideal base from which to explore the medieval city of Canterbury. Canterbury Cathedral is 15 min walk.
Comfortable 2 double bedroom cottage situated near Canterbury East Station just 10min walk from the city centre and Canterbury Christ Church University providing an ideal base from which to explore the medieval city of Canterbury. It's ideal for families, for couples, solo adventurers and business travellers.
For those traveling from London to Canterbury West station, you can take a taxi at the station for £5 and will take you to the cottage in a 5 min ride.
Self-served coffee, tea and sugar are available for free during your stay.
Shower gel, shampoo, fresh bed linen and towels are provided.
- Cosy lounge with TV and sitting area
- Dining table and Fridge/Freezer, board games and books available
- Fully-equipped kitchen with microwave, kettle, toaster, hob, oven, washing machine and kitchen utensils
- Downstairs toilet next to kitchen
- Patio and garden with BBQ
- 2 double bedrooms with wardrobes, chest of drawers, hair-dryer, space for travel cot (no bedding provided) or an extra single mattress that can be added on request.
- 1 bathroom with bath tub and shower.
Please note the stairs that lead to the first floor can be a bit steep.
Full access to the entire property and outdoor area. Free Wifi throughout your stay.
If you need to park, you can leave the car on the road and t's free on weekends and for upto 4 hours Monday to Fridays from 8am to 4pm. After that, you will need visitors vouchers permits which I can provide for £5 per day which can be paid in cash on arrival. Alternatively, there's a Pay and Display car park nearby.
Interaction with guests
Before arrival, I will provide details on where to find the keys, explain a few things around the cottage and answer any questions you may have about the local area.
We can also provide maps of the city and you will find a guidebook at the property with our personal suggestions on what to do in Canterbury and where to eat/drink.
I live close to the property and will be available for any questions or issues your may have throughout your stay.
Other things to note
I try to keep my pricing simple, no charges for extra guests and a cleaning fee which covers the cost of professional cleaning, a few essential sundries to get you started as well as washed and ironed bed linen and towels for your stay.
If you would like a wider range of breakfast goodies to be available on arrival we offer a Blue Fox Breakfast hamper which includes eggs, fresh fruit, bread, cereal, orange juice, milk, butter and jam. You can request this hamper with your booking and pay in cash or card on arrival.
- Please note that this property is non-smoking environment, however you can smoke outside in the patio & garden.
- Please respect the neighbours and monitor the noise level.
- Please leave the property as clean as you found it by washing your dishes, avoiding taking strong smelling food into the bedrooms and putting any rubbish in the bins provided.
- Please save energy by ensuring you turn the tv, lights and heaters off when you leave the property.
- Please refrain, for fire safety reasons, from deep-fat frying food, leaving the heaters on and smoking.
I'm Argentinian living in the UK for 6 years mostly in London and in Canterbury in the last 2 years with my partner Tom and our friendly cat Punch. I'm very sociable and like meeting new people so I thought Airbnb hosting would be worth trying. Whether you are willing to share travel experiences or if you want to relax and explore, I'll make sure you feel like at home.