Beautiful, bright guest house in quiet, upscale neighborhood close to the freeway, beach, shopping, restaurants and nightlife.
French doors and a large skylight (w/ retractable blinds) make this designer studio ultra bright, comfortable place to be. The big, stylish bathroom features a jacuzzi tub and shower, towels and a variety of toiletries.
Whether you want to get some work done using the ultra-fast internet, lounge by the pool, or zone out and watch Netflix, you can feel at home here!
Walking distance to local hipster-bars, a beautiful mall, "The Village" on Topanga, "The Calabasas Commons", grocery stores, restaurants, and more. From here you've got only a 20 min drive to Hollywood, 15 min drive to the beach, and are in a suburban, yet perfectly located area for checking out all parts of LA. Calabasas is just up the road, where people like the Kardashians, Drake, Justin Bieber, Stevie Wonder, amongst others, choose to live and very often, just walk about. The perfect location to spot some stars!
The studio features a kitchen with fridge/freezer, everything you need to cook, eat and serve drinks, coffee, tea and water are always included in your stay, as well as other basics. I put a real effort into preparing the place to make sure everything my guests need to feel comfortable, is all present.
The backyard features a pool and patio with a BBQ and plenty of seating to hang out and enjoy the sun.
A flat-screen TV with 150 +premium cable channels, apple TV (with Netflix, HBO Go, etc.), DVD player and high-speed internet ensure you will never get bored, even if you're a home-body.
The queen-size bed is ultra comfortable, but if someone needs to crash on the couch, it won't have them waking up with back pain either.
The bathroom features a jacuzzi tub and shower, plenty of drawer space, towels and all the toiletries you could dream of.
High-end wireless Harman Kardon speakers allow you to listen to your jams and dimmer-operated lighting on the high ceilings let you to set the mood, should you be traveling with a special someone.
AC, Heater, and Ceiling fan keep the place at an optimal temperature for you at all times.
Laundry services are available upon request, with an additional charge per pound and free pick up with same-day drop off.
Perfect for a business trip, vacation to LA, or just a weekend getaway. I do (when nobody is booked) live in this beautiful space so I usually do not take reservations longer than 2-3 weeks. Since I have to arrange my own accommodations so there is no 30-day discount avail yet. Sorry about that!
There are a few very nice people living in the main house, but you can use the patio and pool area as you wish. There is street parking and we just ask that you stay respectfully quiet if you're spending time outside at night. If you come home late, just be mindful when you pass the main house to keep noise at a minimum. Once you're inside the studio, noise isn't as much of an issue due to it's distance from the main house and neighbors.
Interaction with guests
If I'm in town, I will personally hand you the keys and show you around. In case I am out of the country, I will try to be reachable anytime, but will also have a designated person close by to show you the ropes and be available to answer your questions.
- Feel free to relax & enjoy the backyard while smoking on the property, please just don’t smoke inside the Guesthouse. Ashtrays are provided.
- If you’d like to have a gathering on the property, please provide me with the details and an approximate headcount for prior approval. Additional Cleaning fees may apply.
- Please let me know before arrival if you require the use of my queen sized (luxury, memory foam topped) air mattress so I can have it inflated and prepared with additional bedding prior to check in. (This usually is only relevant for parties of 3 or more).
- Please avoid parking in the driveway or the first spot next to the driveway in front of the house, since those are used for main house tenants and trash bins.
- Please only flush toilet tissue down the toilet, feminine hygiene items will quickly cause a mean clog.
- Please take out the trash and wash any dishes you have used prior to check out. Nobody likes the critters these things attract when they get left behind.
- I’m in the process of moving out of the main house, so your path through the driveway might look like I’m getting ready for a yard sale - I apologize and thank you for your understanding in advance.
- Please don’t ever be shy to contact me should you have questions or concerns, the best way to reach me is by text (or on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) for the international travelers).
From Dec 29, 2017 - Jan 02, 2018 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Writing and singing music is my life. I love yoga, quiet time to work, a good tv show to help me unwind, and love to make new friends all over the world. I love hosting and really take pride in making sure every detail is jut right. I know how important it is to have a home-base where one feels safe, comfortable, and free to be yourself just as you would at home. I want to provide that to all my guests, just as I’d like to experience it in my travels.