Room available in a newly renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in a small 3-level complex. The bedrooms are well separated at either end of the apartment and both have a private ensuite/bathroom.
You will either be sharing with another AirBnB guest(s), or have the apartment to yourself.
Walking distance to every amenity, shops, cafes, restaurants, Northbridge (15 mins), and Perth CBD (25mins). Great public transport links exist into the city from in front of the units.
Shared kitchen, lounge and balcony area.
Interaction with guests
Minimal - I do not live at the property. You will be sharing with guests in the other room or have the property to yourself.
Other things to note
The apartment does not have permanent internet, but I can arrange wireless broadband for an additional $8.50 per day.
- No visitors or extra guests are allowed in the apartment.
- Do not enter any bedroom other than your own.
- The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please only place toilet paper in toilet and all other items in the bin.
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the trough.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do.
- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
- To be considerate to the neighbours, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 10pm.
I am from Australia and have recently moved home from spending the last 2 years in Central and South America.
I love to travel, I have been lucky enough to visit over 35 countries and am looking forward to hosting travelers in my home town of Perth.
To answer the standard Airbnb questions, my life motto is live life to the fullest, ask the question and try everything because what do you have to lose? And the 5 things I can't live without. Those would have to be my friends, my family, wine, good food and the beach.