You can't get a room with a location better than this! This simple, no-frills, private room is located at the heart of Jakarta's business district and bustling city life.
5 min walk to offices in SCBD/ Pacific Place mall and 10mins to Senopati & Senayan area
My place is great for solo travellers looking for a simple and convenient place to stay whilst in Jakarta
Private Room + Shared bathroom
Shared living room, communal table and pantry
Separate door access from the main house
Interaction with guests
The available rooms and the main house is separate but we will share some amenities that will allow us to interact often with the guests
Other things to note
We are a friendly, english-speaking, young married couple who have lived abroad.
- Strictly NO SMOKING & NO pets allowed indoors. If you need to smoke, there is a smoking area in the bench on my front door patio.
- NO illegal or immoral activities. This includes drugs intake, gambling, having parties when the host is not around.
- Be considerate and respect our neighbours and other guests, try to keep the noise down whenever possible, please. There is a 'noise curfew' at Midnight where we expect the noise level to be at minimum for people to rest.
- You are allowed to have friends over, but in order to keep a comfortable environment to neighbours and others, guests must leave by 10pm (weekdays) or 11pm (weekends)
- If you have family/friends staying for the night, please inform the host latest 3 days before. Failure to do so will result in a penalty charge of IDR 500,000/night.
- Main neighbourhood security gate closes off by midnight - though there are other road access to the house
- And please be environmental friendly, switch off all electronic appliances when you leave the house (especially lights, air conditioner and TVs), and also do your best to ensure to save water (do not leave the water tap running when unused).
This host has 9 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a Arts, Cultural Diplomacy and Creative Industries professional working at an International Organisation in Jakarta.
I am Indonesian but I have lived abroad and moved around most of my life due to my parent's jobs, and have repatriated back to Jakarta since 2011. However, Jakarta is so different from how it was like before - it is much more dynamic, exciting, and holds an abundance of opportunities!
As a host, I would definitely be able to give you tips on where to go, eat and shop in Jakarta!
As a traveller, my travelling style is much more laidback. I hate going on 'tours' and would rather explore the city at my own pace!