Daheim 290 is our private house which we rent out when not in use. Located exactly beside the Cikole Pine Forest.
The 2 story house, freshly renovated in Januari 2017, tells a bit of our story when we used to live there as kids.
150 sqm house.
Interior uses Eclectic concept, with 4 seasons theme in each bedroom.
A spacious living room with sofa bed, a TV above the fireplace and a rocking chair in the corner will make you feel warm and cozy.
A bright and fully equipped kitchen for standard cooking is available for you to use. You can ask me for the kitchen list, i'll be happy to send it to you.
The dining area has an access to the backside of the house where you can have your BBQ.
(We provide the utensil, you should bring your own coal & meat please:) )
There's a view to the forest and mountain from the master bedroom.
Interaction with guests
If possible we will be there to welcome you
Other things to note
The location is on the main road, meaning:
+ very easy to find and getting around is easy
- potential road noises
1. Be EXTRA nice to our housekeepers, they are our family who also live next door. Sometimes you will meet my father too who spends time at the greenhouse. Always greet them and say “please” and “thank you” if you ask for anything. Don’t forget, you are the guest at our home. ☺
2. Use house sandals inside the house. We would like to keep our parquet floor beautiful, so please don’t use outside shoes. And the floor is cold. We don’t want you to get sick after staying here.
3. Always lift when moving things on the parquet floor, otherwise it will leave hurtful scratches.
4. Please clean after using the kitchen and bathroom – We will appreciate it if you handle our home as your home in a positive way.
IMPORTANT: Please don’t use sharp objects, spoons or forks for cooking (stirring in the pan) So sad to see our pans condition now.
5. Smoking is allowed outside the house. Far away as possible from the door and windows. Please. ☺
6. Suitable for normal family events. Chill. Relax. Don’t do loud and crazy parties here.
7. Last and most important, ENJOY YOUR STAY! ☺
We currently live in Bandung.
Shelly: I am from Frankfurt and speak Indonesian, German and English.
Studied Architecture in Bandung and now teaching German language at ITB.
Love to dance, watch movies with unpredictable stories, french fries and hot shower.
Mostly i am the one who answers the inquiries.
I speak Indonesian and English.
Studied Interior Design at ITB and own a furniture workshop company in Bandung named Carta Studio.
Our Villa Daheim 290 was a childhood home of my wife since 1995 and in 2016 we renovate it. Proudly designed and built by Carta Studio.
You are welcome to stay there. :)