I have a 1 BHK apartment, very conveniently located in Bhakti Park, right across the Eastern Freeway. 20 mins from South Bombay and Bandra. Open to long term stays for female students/business travellers/tourists.
Guests have access to a comfortable sofa cum bed in the hall.
The house can comfortably accommodate 2 people. It has two washrooms(a rarity in Bombay). I love the neighbourhood - It has a huge park next to it, ideal for walks or a long read. People are generally not intrusive, yet friendly.
Nothing is really off limits, as long as there is no damage to the property :)
Interaction with guests
I would love to get to know you, unless you want your space - in which case, I will happily be out of your way.
I will mostly be around to give you a tour of the space. In the rare case that I am travelling, my super awesome maid will help you check in and fix you a hot cup of tea as soon as you arrive.
Happy to help guests chalk out their itinerary on a budget, figure out shopping and touristy options.
Other things to note
- Please note that this is not a separate but a shared space.
- Guest IDs and Contact Information are a must and should be submitted 2 days before check in.
- All guests will be accommodated in a comfortable 6 by 6 sofa cum bed in an air conditioned hall. The bathroom in the adjoining hallway with a geyser, will be yours through the stay.
- Since I will be sharing the same space with you, I would request for some consideration during the week, which is usually hectic for me. Which also means, you will have the whole space to yourself during the day :)
- A long term guest(more than 5 days) will have a separate shelf in the refrigerator for use during the stay. I commit to tea/coffee once a day only. You are free to use the kitchen for meals, and clean up post use.
- The kitchen has a microwave, mixer/grinder, toaster, gas, utensils - essentially all that you may require.
- If you are booking for more than 5 days, I would request you to reach out for a quick chat. This will help me ensure you have a hassle free stay.
- Electricity charges will be borne by the guest additionally at Rs 500/- a week.
- Please note that the cleaning charges of Rs 650/- hold for a maximum trip period of 1 week. The same amount is chargeable per week as per the trip length.
- Please note that the shared room pictures will not match for a short period. I purchased a large sofa cum bed recently and it hasn't been updated. Please bear with me. I can guarantee more comfort though :)
I am a fun loving, friendly individual. Love reading books, travelling and writing.
Hosting on Airbnb has been a phenomenal experience so far and I look forward to hearing from you.