Small house by the ocean.Quiet area with 24 units. 15 min walk to the shops and 35 minute drive to Bergen city, the heart of Norway and the gateway to the Fjords. You can literally stand in your own garden fishing, catching crabs and barbecue in the evening.
Let me know and I will send you some more pictures or answer any question you might have.
You can use the entire house and garden when you stay here.
Interaction with guests
Me and my son, 12 years old, live in the Rorbu normally, but when we rent it out, we stay in another house 10 minutes car away from here. If anything needed, I am only a phone call away during your stay.
Other things to note
If you are allergic to animals you should know that we sometimes have cats and dogs, but of course they are not here when you come to stay.
- keys will be given personally at arrival
- no pets
- no smoking inside
- no parties
- no loud noises between 11 p.m and 8 a.m
- keep house tidy and clean
- check-out at 12 a.m on departure day
- always leave the house the same way as you found it
- please give us feedback in the comment book in the house, so that we know what was good and what to improve for future house guests
- contact me, Monica on +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or Per on +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) if any questions or issues
_- Emergancy numbers:
Thank you so much!